Buying Digital Copies!

Aug 9, 2011
Hello all,

Im buying Digital Copies. I hate to say it, but I honestly don't know which ones I want exactly. Their are so many movies out their, that I need a refresh of whats really out there.

So, please list any Digital Copies you have. I will then pick the ones that interest me. Im going to buy quite a few of them, as I have a long plane ride, so want to keep entertained.

Their are some requirements:

- Must never expire (im pretty sure they never expire anyways)
- Must only come with code, and no disc (as im leaving decently soon)
- Must work in America Itunes (if the difference matters by region)
- Must work with a IPAD 2
- I would prefer full screen, but im sure im the one that adjusts that on my Ipad

Thanks. (feel free to reply to this thread, or PM me)

Hi there-since the thread is not posting wants or haves for Steelbooks it has been moved to the general 'Trading/Sales' area. Digital Copies do actually expire, you can find more info by googling 'Digital Copies Expire/Expiration Dates'. Good luck!

Hi there-since the thread is not posting wants or haves for Steelbooks it has been moved to the general 'Trading/Sales' area. Digital Copies do actually expire, you can find more info by googling 'Digital Copies Expire/Expiration Dates'. Good luck!

Thanks mate.

Yeap, they expire, but do they expire only if you don't use the code before the expire date? Or do they expire even if you use the code?

I believe they expire wether you use the code or not, they are usually dated with an expire date.

I find them utterly useless tbh. But then again I do not travel much or have an ipad for that matter. :)

Thanks guys!

However, I found my answer.

"A. No, it means that you can no longer download it to your computer or handheld device after that date. The copy isn't what's expiring; it's the download code.
"