[CANCELLED] GB - The Brazilian Tins (Avengers, Muppets, Real Steel...)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Hello y'all!!

This is the first GB I'm hosting so be nice.. :joy:

I've decided to do this considering I have sooo many PMs asking for brazilian tins so I thought it would be nice to make a sort of GB and help a bunch of people in one single go!! :D

I'll be able to source the following titles so far:

Avengers - Limited Brazilian Tin with 3 art cards (price for the GB: 69,99 USD + GB fees)

tumblr_maz6sa5ASZ1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

Please note: I have 7 to post in the days however I am trying to get hold of a few more so if you are in a rush make sure to be one of the first 7 on this list:

1- Doctor Canus
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

The Muppets - Limited Brazilian Tin with 3 art cards (Price for this GB: 54,99 USD + GB fees)

attachment.php

1- Doctor Canus
2-
3-
4-
5-

Real Steel - Limited Brazilian Tin with 3 art cards (Price for this GB: 54,99 USD + GB fees )

blu-ray-gigantes-de-aco-edico-de-lata-frete-gratis_MLB-F-2883098060_072012.jpg

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

About the shipping:

All the items will be sent inside a carton box, with extra protection and bubble wrap. I use tracking and insurance so you can check your parcel status anytime you want using the tracking systems.
Costs:
1 TIN = 28 USD
2 TINS = 40 USD
3 TINS = 55 USD

About the payments:

*I can only accept 'non-gift' paypal payments, considering that is the rule for all brazilian users on PayPal. So I'll kindly ask you to add the 4% fee on your payments.
*Tip are not included on the prices, however they're welcome! ;) :naughty:

Special regards about pricing/costs:

I've been told that some people are making fuss about the pricing on this GB so I thought I should make my point here. Please don't feel offended, however I've been collecting for more than 6 years now so I guess collectors must help and not fight each other:
* Yes, this items are available in some brazilian online retailers for prices that may sound low or appealing, however these same stores have the fame (and I've been a victim during the years I tried to order from them) of sending their items inside jiffy-bags and with previously teared shrink wrap, dings and/or scratches. So I don't place orders for tins in these stores anymore, considering all the trouble that becomes after receiving it;
* The only store that send items inside carton boxes in Brazil is Saraiva and they don't have the Avengers in stock anymore. Also, they couldn't sell more than 4 units of the other titles of this GB, so no point of ordering from there;
* The items provided on this GB are 100% picked up in store so guarantee of being mint and spot-free;
* I have paid ~60$ for the Avengers and ~55$ for the other 2 titles. Also had paid for shipping from 4 different spots in the country (as they were all picked up from friends in their local stores);
* If you have any concerns about pricing/costs please feel free to PM me or any mod for this section.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi folks, please keep discussion of group buy prices to pm. if you have any questions about how the group buy host arrived at those prices, you can pm the host or a trading moderator - but prices are up to the hosts discretion.

thank you.

Ok!

DVD World has a horrible costumer service... They take ages for shipping and their personnel is a bunch of monkeys. Hahaha.. I've ordered an amaray bd once and took me 20 days to arrive. And when I've messaged them I've been told they didn't got the order (even tho my credit card had been charged for it!)...

So yeah, Brazilian online stores are gonna suffer when amazon arrives! :joy:

I used to order from them but it took toooooooooooooooooo long to arrive. Anyway everything always arrived safe and mint.

BTW is there any way to know the list of the Brazilian tins avaliable or the future ones?

Last edited:
I used to order from them but it was toooooooooooooooooo long to arrrive. Anyway thay always arrived safe and mint.

BTW is ther any way to know the list of the Brazilian tins avaliable or the future one?

I am pretty sure they did. But timing is so important.. I get to receive delayed stuff..

About the tins' list: never seen one. But I think I can name the following:

DVD:
Wall-E
King Kong
Scarface
Gladiator
Terminator 2
Australia
Ray
Garfield
Superman
Bourne Trilogy

BD:
Real Steel
Avengers
Muppets
ET - to be
Jaws - to be

Reactions: Doctor Canus
Thank you for the info :D

I have Garfield and two tins of Looney Toons Vol 1 and 2.

Now to add these 2.

And hope to have ET and Jaws in the near future ;)

Reactions: Sammy
Status
Not open for further replies.