Captain America: Civil War (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: September 16th, 2016
Purchase link: CDON.fi, Discshop.fi (both ship only within Finland)
Price: 24.95 EUR
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

captain_america_civil_war_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-37675791-frntl (1).jpg

Last edited:
I know, all those pesky polar bears ;)

Again we are getting a Marvel steelbook release that's not going to include the 3D disc. Thanks, Disney (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
I know, all those pesky polar bears ;)

Again we are getting a Marvel steelbook release that's not going to include the 3D disc. Thanks, Disney (n)

sorry for stupid Q, why is Disney responsible ? 'coz I'm gonna contact someone ASAP about this ... In a friedly manner. do not believe it's gonna change, but maybe have an answer why ...

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
sorry for stupid Q, why is Disney responsible ? 'coz I'm gonna contact someone ASAP about this ... In a friedly manner. do not believe it's gonna change, but maybe have an answer why ...

I wrote to Disney about this yesterday actually. Ive done it earlier also, like half a year ago. 1-Disc bullshit when there are a European 2-disc release with nordic subs already.
So you do it also, the more the better. Dont think they will give a sheit but still...I'm not buying any of their 1-disc/titleless bullshit anyhow.

@nefilim @dLux That's an excellent idea :thumbs: I'll do the same.

One tends to think that behemoths like Disney don't much pay attention to the voice of a single consumer, but "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

Somebody at Disney could notice that there is a trend of "we are not buying these one-disc steelbook releases anymore" :D

This is the most relevant contact address I'm seeing: [email protected]

Australian Marvel steelbook releases seems to be consistently the same, 2D only,

Reactions: nefilim
@nefilim @dLux That's an excellent idea :thumbs: I'll do the same.

One tends to think that behemoths like Disney don't much pay attention to the voice of a single consumer, but "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

Somebody at Disney could notice that there is a trend of "we are not buying these one-disc steelbook releases anymore" :D

This is the most relevant contact address I'm seeing: [email protected]

Australian Marvel steelbook releases seems to be consistently the same, 2D only,

and there is this :

[email protected]