Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Wrapping up Ninja Week 2015 and a lot of folks are getting there "I survived Ninja Week 2015" & "Blue Ninja" challenge coins and have seen some of my images of my coins in there beautiful clear acrylic displays. I've had a couple of UK folks ask if I could help a fellow Ninja out with some since they don't seem to ship outside of the US.

With that being said, I just wanted to show you all what's available, prices and quantities and whatnot. (Just a reminder that this is not a sales thread, this is just a consensus to see what the demand is for these to maybe hold a group buy for some).

Also I just wanted to make you aware that most of these are also sold in bulk quantities too. 2x, 5x and 10x
Also note that all the challenge coins that HDN has offered are 1 1/2 inch in diameter and all of these displays are 2 inch coin displays so an adapter/reducer ring is recommended to cut the gap and make your coin sit perfectly center.

Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Black Firearm Finish Fasteners.jpg
Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Black Firearm Finish Fasteners
1x = $12.90; 5x = $46.50; 10x = $90.00

Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Stainless Steel Fasteners.jpg

Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Stainless Steel Fasteners
1x = $9.40; 5x = $42.00; 10x = $79.00

Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Real Gold Plated Fasteners.jpg

Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Real Gold Plated Fasteners
1x = $15.90; Does not come in bulk, multiple quantities still available.

Solid Walnut & Clear Acrylic (Lucite) Coin Display with Black Firearm Finish Fasteners.jpg
Solid Walnut & Clear Acrylic (Lucite) Coin Display with Black Firearm Finish Fasteners
1x = $17.00; Does not come in bulk, multiple quantities still available.

Pentagon Clear Acrylic Coin Display (Black Firearm Finish)Fasteners.jpg
Pentagon Clear Acrylic Coin Display (Black Firearm Finish)Fasteners
1x = $16.50; 5x = $46.50; 10x = Not Available

Pentagon Clear Acrylic Coin Display (Stainless Steel)Fasteners.jpg
Pentagon Clear Acrylic Coin Display (Stainless Steel)Fasteners
1x = $12.90; 5x = $46.50; 10x = $90.00

Pentagon Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Real Gold Plated Fasteners.jpg
Pentagon Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Real Gold Plated Fasteners
1x = $16.50; Does not come in bulk, multiple quantities still available.

1 ½ Inch Challenge Coin Adapter-reducer Rings for Gaus-usa 2 Inch Coin Displays.jpg
1 ½ Inch Challenge Coin Adapter-reducer Rings for Gaus-usa 2 Inch Coin Displays
Pack of 5x = $5.00

Here's are mine in case you haven't seen them yet.
There Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Black Firearm Finish Fasteners

IMG_0210.jpg IMG_0211.jpg

Make sure to tag your buddies and let them know about this thread. :)

I'd certainly be interested in some if a couple of other members from the UK were too so we could split the costs

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Just got this response back from the owner of the company.

Can create new combinations of the existing units or come up with a totally new item for you.

So moving forward it appears that any of the units above that are not available in bulk actually can be bought in a bulk order after all.

Reactions: cooey
Beautiful way to display, searched on amazon and eBay after seeing your post in the ninja week threads, but the shipping kills it for me when I order on my own ...

Beautiful way to display, searched on amazon and eBay after seeing your post in the ninja week threads, but the shipping kills it for me when I order on my own ...
It doesn't look like there's going to be a GB for this but if your interested figure out what you want and then send me a private conversation and I'll try and help you out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bealay and dan8885
Status
Not open for further replies.