[CLOSED] Brave Blu-ray Digibook (Target Exclusive) Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for the Brave Digibook exclusive to Target.

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $29.99 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) Ben (UK) *
2) {param}
3) Scott (UK) x1 *
4) {param}
5) MrsRobinson x1 *

Last edited:
FYI, target.com has been OOS the last few days since I've been trying to place an order.

Today I went to my local store and found 3 on the shelf.

I'm asking other ninja members to assist and will advise further if we can find more.

I'll be in contact in the next day or so if I was able to secure a copy.

Thanks

Reactions: Ben and MrsRobinson
Hi, first of all thank you for your help, it's much appreciated as always. I'm still interested, (sorry wasn't much on hidef lately.. been busy like hell with work), are there any copies left ? do i need to make payment first ? Thank you, best regards.

Hi, first of all thank you for your help, it's much appreciated as always. I'm still interested, (sorry wasn't much on hidef lately.. been busy like hell with work), are there any copies left ? do i need to make payment first ? Thank you, best regards.

I can get you one through another way. PM me for details please.

Got my package today, everything mint and lovely, thank you so much! Feedback has been left for Brave, DM2 and Wolverine! :D

PS - the note was brilliant!! :D :LOL: :scat:

Reactions: apsmith21