[CLOSED] Game of Thrones Season 1: Future Shop Exclusive Stark Packaging (Canada)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

This is a special GB in the sens that I won't be offering a new release. Nope, this time I've decided to order an item which has been restocked by Future Shop: Game of Thrones Season 1: Future Shop Exclusive Stark Packaging

m2194391.jpg

There are actually a few rules for this one:

1) First come first serve but I will favor the newest members.

2) 1 copy per item per member.

3) HDN rules apply ($1 per item sold).

Just to make some things clear:

I have a very demanding job now, and the weather condition are horrible in here, we've been bit by one of the worst snow storm in history, so please bear with me. I'll do my best to ship your items as soon as I can, but it might take some time.

Same rules apply as for my On The Road GB for those of you who remember/participated in it: 1 copy per member, and I will favor the new comers!

This one is not available in stores, only on the website and I'm pretty sure the copies won't stay for long. Send me a pm if you can order it yourself and send it to my place, otherwise I'll take care of that myself, but there's a limit on the number of copies I can pay with my credit card. Don't take chances now ;)

Price: $59.99 + taxes ($68.99 taxes in)

Pre-order link: here

Legend:
Member has pre-ordered himself from the website: #xxxxxxxx
Item(s)/shipping has been paid:
paypal.gif

Item(s) has/have been shipped:
canadapost.jpg

Shipping Fees (Airmail, NO tracking):

UK/Western Europe:

250g-500g = $21
500g-1kg = $35
1kg-1.5kg = $43
1.5kg-2kg = $52

Eastern Europe/Asia/Australia:

250g-500g = $22
500g-1kg = $38
1kg-1.5kg = $46
1.5kg-2kg = $55

And that's it!

Enjoy! :scat:

01) subbute0
icon_unitedkingdom.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

02) ricster #226035003
icon_unitedkingdom.png
canadapost.jpg

03) cityguyste #226010012
icon_unitedkingdom.png
canadapost.jpg

04) roverite #225960092
icon_unitedkingdom.png
canadapost.jpg

06) SimonLDT x 2 #226010023
icon_unitedkingdom.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

07) Anna #226020155
icon_unitedstates.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

08) sanjeebdeb
icon_unitedkingdom.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that was delivered fast. Futureshop well on the ball.

If you can let me know how the shipping is please. Think it's that package with Argo please. Don't think there's anything upcoming GB wise ????????

And if there's room for anything else in the package, before it jumps up shipping wise? Cheers again.

Wow that was delivered fast. Futureshop well on the ball.

If you can let me know how the shipping is please. Think it's that package with Argo please. Don't think there's anything upcoming GB wise ????????

And if there's room for anything else in the package, before it jumps up shipping wise? Cheers again.

It's 1 business day from Ontario to Quebec so if ordered early, you can get the items at your door the day after the order :)

Will check your items and pm you a quote mate ;)