[CLOSED] Guardians of the Galaxy Lenticular Slip Type A with Clear SLIP mini GB

Oct 14, 2012
Guys, If you can, please pay asap, if you can not pay right now, leave me a note. When you pay, please leave your user name so I know where it is from.

Here is a GB for Guardians of the Galaxy Lenticular Slip Type A with Clear SLIP. The item is new and sealed, the number will be sent randomly.

10293805_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_o.jpg

The price will be : 80 USD includeshipping cost and ninjia fee. 79 for second and third.....
If you are in Africa or S.America or Iceland, the price may higher because of the distance.
There is no quantity limit for member. However the total quantities are limited.

Note: There is NO single Full slip or lenticular B version in this GB. However I do have 1 set of triple versions of same number(NO.184). The price is 300 USD.

You are welcomed to combine shipping with my other GB. 1 USD less for combine shipping.

Blufans Iron Man Lenticular Slip
Blufans Kung Fu Panda
Blufans Wreck it Ralph Lenticular Slip
Blufans Pacific Rim

Kimchi Iron Man Lenticular Slip
Kimchi Dawn of the planet of the apes lenticular slip
Kimchi Infernal Affairs Trilogy Lenticular Slip

Novamedia Drive

Please leave the quantities you need and pay to [email protected].

1,Anthony RH190762862CN
2,kevintj RH190762920CN
3,a1helios LN926112128CN

Last edited:
Hi D531,

I PM'd you yesterday and I haven't seen a response. My tracking number through China Post is saying that there is an error. I paid you over a month ago and have not seen or heard a response. Please let me know what's going on with the transaction as I'm starting to feel like I got ripped off.

Hi D531,

I PM'd you yesterday and I haven't seen a response. My tracking number through China Post is saying that there is an error. I paid you over a month ago and have not seen or heard a response. Please let me know what's going on with the transaction as I'm starting to feel like I got ripped off.

You can track at www.17track.net to Canada it can be more than a month. Thanks.
2015-05-01 10:29

CNSHAA,China, International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

2015-04-30 21:55
200237,China, International item mailed in originating country