[CLOSED]Once Upon a Time Limited Ed Group Buy[DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Update # 2- 6/17-

(Both orders from group buy members refunded in full via Paypal-thread locked)Please see another reply I just received from Amazon. Once they confirm that my card has been refunded (usually happens very quickly), I will immediately refund you. I want to be sure that this is final. As we all know, it's happened before where items appeared to be lost or misdelivered, and then suddenly appeared. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience that their error has caused.

I originally asked that they attempt to call DHL Germany and see if they could attempt to re0send the package, instead of returning it to Amazon.

From Amazon:

"Dear Customer,

thank you for writing to Amazon.de

I´m sorry that the three copies of "Spoel mir das Lied vom Tod" where returned to us. As the other two shipments reached you via the same address I don´t know what went wrong.

Unfortunately it is not possible for international orders to be sent again. You will be refunded for the full costs of the order (shipping costs included). If you are still willing to receive the items I must ask you to place a new order. If there is any difference in price compared to order no. 302-5285139-xxxxxxx please let us know and we will adjust the price so that you will not have to pay more.

Please teke my sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.de

Konnte ich Ihr Problem lösen?

Wenn ja, klicken Sie bitte hier:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/survey?p=A3A7VPAP9KUG45&k=hy

Wenn nein, klicken Sie bitte hier:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/survey?p=A3A7VPAP9KUG45&k=hn

Möchten Sie uns wegen eines anderen Anliegens kontaktieren oder haben Sie weitere Fragen, erreichen Sie uns über das Kontaktformular auf unseren Hilfe-Seiten: http://www.amazon.de/hilfe
(Beachten Sie, dass diese E- Mail-Adresse nur zum Versenden, nicht aber zum Empfang von E-Mails eingerichtet ist.)

Warmest regards

Anna Maria Mora

Customer Service
https://www.amazon.de/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
"

Update # 1 6/16/2011

Hi All,

Unfortunately I have some very bad news regarding this item/group buy. As I had been periodically tracking the shipment, as I always do, I discovered the status had changed to "delivered" yesterday evening. I immediately contacted DHL 6/15/2011 via phone and e-mail (to initiate an investigation), because we don't know the person that supposedly "signed" for it in our town.

This morning I was told by DHL that the package was "returned to sender". As you may have heard, some folks have experienced "return to sender" issues with DHL, when ordering from Amazon.fr and Amazon.de. However, our address on the shipment was correct, and fortunately we never experienced this-until now.

I contacted Amazon.de already requesting a replacement, as our address was correct on the order. However, since the item is out of stock, I am guessing they will refund me instead. Either way, I let them know that I was very upset about this (though it may have been out of their hands, as some delivery "carrier" issues often are). Their service, as many of you know, is largely stellar, so I expect a resolution-one way or the other- soon.

Lastly, this morning I again checked with a supervisor at our local post office, as they sometimes hold packages for us, when they come via DHL, per a joint contract they have, or if they are registered, large, etc. They also confirmed that they do not have the package.

At this time, I am waiting to hear from Amazon.de, and have requested additional info from DHL, to perhaps avoid this in the future-if at all possible. Rest assured that I will send a PM/update the thread once I have a final update.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, as I know the item was in and out of stock for a long time. I know we all take turns relying upon each other to obtain items for our collection. As a fellow Steelbook collector, I share your frustration. I, myself, have another shipment they've just sent (my own Steelbook order) on the way,and I hope this is not a growing trend with Amazon.de/DHL.

I thank you for your patience and will be in touch ASAP.
DB

Hi Everyone,

I am doing a group buy for the Limited Ed Once Upon a Time Set.

81jsllfl31laa1309.jpg

More pics, via Justintime2k in Steelbook forum:

Payments are via Paypal only, due 1 week prior to release date. I am only ordering enough for the group buy, and don't want to retain any extras. Please PM me your Paypal address and I'll add you to the list. You'll receive an invoice 1 week prior to release date, and payment is due within 24 business hours.

**I reserve the right to ask you for feedback references if we've never traded before, and or/remove you from my group buy lists in the future if these easy terms are not met.

Thanks & please PM with any questions :D

DB

Once Upon a Time Limited Ed $86+shipping to you (Relases June 9, payment due June 2).

1. Digitalbabe-paid

2. Masterblaster-paid

3. Grapey-paid

Last edited:
Hi Grapey-for sure! I am really sorry again-I had one on order for myself. I know how frustrating this is, believe me. I am sorry I could not help, but wish you luck in snagging one, if they re-appear!

FYI-the orders for the 2 members taking part in this group buy have been refunded in full. Please contact me via PM if you have any other questions. Thread locked. Thank you! DB

Status
Not open for further replies.