[CLOSED]Pulp Fiction Play.com Group Buy (I will ship worldwide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liammurphy1985

Premium Supporter
Jul 29, 2012
United Kingdom
GB CLOSED - Seller had listed an incorrect item on Amazon.co.uk

Right, this is my first GB so mods or other helpful members/ninjas, please let me know if there is anything I have done wrong or could do better.

Pulp Fiction (Play.com exclusive steelbook) - OOP
icon_play.png

This is a GB for non-UK members to get the Play.com Pulp Fiction steelbook that has beeen OOP for some time. A seller on Amazon has listed close to 200 of these, of which ~100 are in stock right now (22:30, 3rd Jan UK time).

I will happily buy up to 25 copies for now, for anyone who wants one worldwide. I will try to post them out within a week of receiving them. It is likely that I will have to go to the post office over a weekend once they arrive so postage won't be as instant as some of the amazingly efficient and experienced members on here.

Notes:
- These are from an Amazon reseller who has over 14,000 feedback, 99% positive and has other steelbooks for sale
- Without one in hand, I cannot guarantee quality and there is always a risk that these were returns. If most are mint and some are damaged, I will return the damaged items to the seller and if possible, get replacements sent out. If replacements are not available, I will send all available steelbooks to those in order of original request
- Worldwide shipping at cost of postage (packaging included in price of item)
- I will try to update shipping costs to US/Canada/France/Germany in this thread soon. I will also add others as requested. Shipping will be via airmail, no tracking
- 1st come, first served, by posting in this thread. Feel free to PM me if you like but you must post here. Please also post your country for me to look up shipping costs.
- Limit of 2 items per member for now. This may change depending on interest
- HDN rules apply so there is a small fee ($1 per item sold) included in the sale price
- Tips are appreciated but by no means mandatory, let me know how you've found this GB whether you tip or not. As I say, my first time ;)
- Payment via PayPal as Gift but Paypal fees are additional to cost and up to the buyer (if applicable)
- For Mods or regulars who notice that I only have 6 feedback, I've spoken to Andy (apsmith21) and confirmed this is OK. This GB is pending his approval to open it
- I reserve the right to terminate this GB at any time if the original seller runs out of stock!
- Once requested, I will not allow people to backout (unless a question has been asked about shipping etc.). Anyone who backs out will be banned from any future GBs I do... You have been warned!!!

I am selling these at £21 + shipping which may not be cheap to your country. Feel free to PM me if you want me to provide shipping charges before you commit to buying!

Sorry if this comes across as rude, I just don't want to get caught out with a load of copies and far less money in the bank myself... Just to let you know, I ordered one of these myself the other day so as soon as it arrives, I will update this thread with details of condition and will try to include pics! Let the games commence! :oohyeah:

FYI, original Pulp Fiction thread is here:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/11612/

Buyers:
1) Blayze17 (shipping to be confirmed)
icon_canada.png

2) steelbook95060
icon_unitedstates.png

3) steelbook95060
icon_unitedstates.png

4) Adskyrider [Russia]
5) AirZonk
icon_unitedstates.png

6) nkb32 (shipping to be confirmed)
icon_unitedstates.png

7) Jango (shipping to be confirmed)
icon_germany.png

8) HiDefJunkie
icon_sweden.png

9) urotsu
icon_spain.png

10) urotsu
icon_spain.png

11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

UPDATES TO BE POSTED BELOW WHERE NEEDED. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD FOR REGULAR UPDATES.

Thanks so much and have a pleasant New Year! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, it appears as though the seller has run out of stock today but they have also just made 300 copies of the standard definition blu ray available. I will try to find out if there is anywhere else to get copies of this steelbook.

Nothing had been ordered yet as the GB was only set up yesterday evening.

If I cannot get hold of these then I can only apologise. There were still 100 in stock last night so they have either disappeared quickly or been removed from sale...

UPDATE:
Just had cancellation notice through from the seller... :-(

Seems as though these weren't available to begin with... I'll ask a mod to close this GB. Sorry guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.