[CLOSED] Steelbook Group Buy - TRON Legacy 3D & Green Hornet (Embossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
51V-30H4ZJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

512nNAlcORL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[
P1040081.jpg

This is a group buy for the TRON: Legacy steelbook and the Green Hornet steelbook from GERMANY. Release date of June 1st, 2011.

DISNEY distributes the disc on TRON, so it could BE REGION LOCKED, but cannot be determined at this time.

Green Hornet could be region free.

$46.37 SHIPPED TO US members INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES (add $1 for Canada) for TRON
$32.21 SHIPPED TO US members including PAYPAL FEES (add $1 for Canada) for Green Hornet

(that is with 01/31/11 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Just checked - they are preparing to ship Tron. So it shouldn't be too long now...

Getting a couple of these today - I think the rest of them should be here by Friday. :naughty:

Still no arrival on Tron. Ship date was 5/31, estimated arrival of 6/11. :(

Probably going to give it tomorrow and see what amazon.de says about
the package.

Tron arrived today. FINALLY. Shipping out the remaining on Monday - PM me if you don't see a tracking # from paypal sometime Sunday.

Green Hornet has shipped! :D

When I get my stuff together, I'll PM everyone for their payment, with a
revised quote.

The cost actually went up a bit, but I'm going to hold it at the earlier quoted price of $32.21 shipped.

Note that with the Tron shipment, that was also shipped via DHLGA, it was a bit late - by about a week. I'll keep everyone updated with the status - right now my guess is that it shows up sometime after the July 4th holiday at the earliest.

PMs sent to folks that requested a copy as payment is now due.

So it wont actually say Green Hornet on the steel as that is part of the papaer packaging as it was on the Canadian release.

Due to an isolated incident & from this point forward - the next time a person requests a title from me and does not let me know that they don't want it any more - negative trade feedback will be left.

All of my regular folks that want a title have been great - nothing will change for you. And I'd like to thank each of you for always being prompt in your response and payment.

Any person / user that has not worked with me before, at least a couple of times will be required to pay the entire estimated balance UP FRONT.

I can no longer be stuck with unclaimed copies - spinning them on e-bay is a losing battle. :(

Last edited:
Green Hornet arrived. Everything appears to be mint - will be shipping these out on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.