Upcoming Comic Book Men (Season 5) [AMC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12592415_962157310525155_6205449288351542621_n.jpg

KA-POW! Master fanboy Kevin Smith and the charismatic men of Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash are back for a fourth season of antics and fun in AMC’s unscripted series Comic Book Men. Join Kevin, Walt, Bryan, Mike, and Ming as they geek-out over rare pop culture memorabilia and welcome new friends to the Red Bank, NJ comic store including fanboy icons Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars), Adam West (Batman), Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters), Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster), Kevin Eastman (co-creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), and Walt’s personal hero, Gene Simmons of KISS. This season’s sixteen episodes are loaded with exciting adventures and stories revisited as the guys reminisce during their hilarious podcast, which is seamlessly woven into each episode.

Attachments

• Comic Book Men.jpg
    Comic Book Men.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Love this show...there's also one show in Space about comics and interviewing a lot of artists/writers, forgot the name but is hosted by Hugh Dillon!

Yeah, it's entertaining. Mostly at the expense of Ming, it seems.

yeah poor Ming....would love to visit this store though and have pictures taken with these guys....looks like they are having fun...I wondered what ever happened with the gigantic Millenium Falcon that they bought.

I remembered the "other" comic book series, I posted it here...it's called "Ink -alter Egos exposed"...great interviews on comic book legends and artists, Stan Lee, Grant Morrison, Brian Michael Bendis, Marv Wolfman, Dan Diddio, John Byrne, Mike Mignola, etc. I wish it was on DVD or bluray!