Comicpalooza (Houston, May 23-26, 2014)

Aug 11, 2013
Houston, Texas
Capture1.PNG
This one doesn't get a lot of pub, but it still draws a good crowd and is pretty popular around here. Being as I'm from here, I'm so psyched to go next year :). Got my 4 day passes already. Not sure if I can last all 4 days but I'll try my best! I plan on taking lots of pictures as well.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first comic con and it's a blast!! I never realized how fun the atmosphere is at these conventions and how quickly you can go broke paying for autographs and pictures and buying stuff!! :hilarious:

The highlight was having my picture taken with Stan Lee along with having him sign my UK Spiderman Steelbook. Very nice guy! Attended his Q&A session and he's very funny!! Especially liked how he said Marvel was working on a Dr. Strange, Antman, and Black Panther movie! Really curious how they will do Black Panther!! :LOL:

Tomorrow hope to meet Clark Gregg and Jason Mewes!

Does anyone happen to know if Stan Lee will be doing anymore autographs throughout the weekend?! And if so, what days/times those will be at? Also, what is the cost per autograph?!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! Had no idea this was going on this weekend or that we had a Comic Convention here at all!!!

Reactions: bigballas01