[COMPLETED] GB- Avengers Auchan Exclusive Steelbook [France]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty mcfly

BANNED
May 7, 2012
France
Edit 1: As usual my AUCHAN put some stuff on shelf before the release date I think they put Avengers on shelf on 26 August (probably not sure but they do it with a lot of new release recently):oohyeah:
So i need you guys to make the payment on August 22nd. It's the only way to be sure to have a 100% perfect mint copy :oohyeah:

Hey guys,

I'm offering you a GB for the Auchan Exclusive steebook of The Avengers. This GB has been approved by the staff of hidefninja.com

Due to very limited print of this steelbook, there's a limit of 1 copy per member. The "first come first served". Only 25 copies of the steelbook are being offered in this GB.

A reserve list will be created in case of more copies available.

The official release date is August 29th, and the price of the steelbook is 29,99€.

Since this is my first GB, I would like you guys to be lenient towards me

Terms :

- Hidefninja general rules are applying.

- 1 copy per member. Remember that I'm doing this to help my fellow ninja's to get a hold of a very limited steelbook and would not tolerate reselling on eBay and such.

- In order to participate in this GB, members would need to have at least 5 iTraders.

Payment:

- Payment is required before August 24th.

- An invoice will be sent to all participants.

- PayPal only! Good Payment (i don't accept Gift Payment)

Once again, the price is 29.99 Euros. There's actually a 5 Euros rebate for the Auchan members but it looks like I won't be able to benefit from it.

Shipping and other fees:

- The steelbook will be shipped in a cardboard box with lots of protection (just watch one of biscuitnoir's videos and you'll see what I mean). The boxed will be charged 1.20Euros (that's the cost price). Update as you can see in the Spoiler i did a mistake with the price of the box. 1,95€

- Shipping fees for Western Europ are between 6,50€ and 7,70€ (depending on the country). Rest of the world: 9,80€.

- If you want a tracked method of shipping, please another 3€ (includes tracking and insurance). In case of a lost item, only the tracked parcels will benefit from a refund/replacement.

- Standard PayPal Fees will apply( between 4 % - 6%; in France it depends on wich way you use your account)

Update - Little fees for tape, scotch, Bubble paper....

- An extra charge of 1 Euro will be applied to your order to pay the HDN fees.

Shipment:

- The first batch will be shipped 4 to 5 days after release date to insure that all copies are flawless, that I got all the payments, boxing materials and so on.

And that's about it. Fellow ninjas, the games are opened

P.S: to the staff members: if anything is not clear or missing in the thread, please send me a pm.

A big Thank’s to Mehdi aka Biscuitnoir who help me with the translation of this text from french to english ;) Thank you my friend

photo1wqa.jpg

photo3ms.jpg

photo4uk.jpg

photo5sn.jpg

photorfc.jpg

Edit 1: As usual my AUCHAN put some stuff on shelf before the release date I think they put Avengers on shelf on 26 August (probably not sure but they do it with a lot of new release recently):oohyeah:
So i need you guys to make the payment on August 22nd. It's the only way to be sure to have a 100% perfect mint copy :oohyeah:

invoice.gif
: invoice sent
cash.gif
: payment received
sent.jpg
: package sent

Avengers Auchan Exclusive: 20/25

WEBSITE FOR THE TRACKING: www.laposte.fr/courrierinternational

- Bigman (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Roseart (usa) COMPLETED :)

- Dleavey81 (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Rajlondon (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Cityguyste (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Staind (ger) COMPLETED :)

- Burragum (aus) COMPLETED :)

- Speedmasterlee (usa) COMPLETED :)

- Surfury (uk) COMPLETED :)

- wxlinkswd (cn) COMPLETED :)

- Tiger (uk) COMPLETED :)

- walruswarrior (usa) COMPLETED :)

- wyatt03 (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Jasonblaine23 (usa) COMPLETED :)

- BigBlizz (can) COMPLETED :)

- xxquartzxx (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Naughtius Maximus (uk) COMPLETED :)

- marmup (usa) COMPLETED :)

- T-1000 (ger) COMPLETED :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a picture of this but no info on anything unique to this version, Auchan having the exclusive in France. So not for me unless we have more details, but thanks for offering this to all.

Reactions: Marty mcfly
Nice mate 1 for me please

Hi Mate,
could i please get 1 copy to go to Australia.
Thanks buddy :scat:

PM SENT

1 for me please to the UK

Many thanks :D

1 for me please! Thank you for this GB! :scat:

one for me please!!

You got it guys :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

nobody ask him french wine or french cheese with its avengers copy? :D

good luck my friend ;)

thank's for your support Laurent :scat::oohyeah:

Last edited:
Reactions: grospaquet31
Status
Not open for further replies.