Conan the Destroyer (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $45.00 (Arrow Video) - $29.99 (Amazon) - $38.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $39.99 (Grindhouse Video) - $44.99 (Zavvi USA)

Conan the Destroyer UHD.jpg

Last edited:
4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
  • Brand new 4K restoration from the original negative by Arrow Films
  • 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (2160p) presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
  • Newly restored original mono audio and remixed Dolby Atmos surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Archive feature commentary by director Richard Fleischer
  • Archive feature commentary by actors Olivia d’Abo and Tracey Walter
  • Archive feature commentary by actor Sarah Douglas with genre historians Kim Newman & Stephen Jones
  • Brand new feature commentary by genre historian Paul M. Sammon, author of Conan: The Phenomenon
  • Newly assembled isolated score track in lossless stereo
  • Casting the Destroyer, a newly filmed interview with casting director Johanna Ray
  • Cut from a Different Cloth, a newly filmed interview with costume designer John Bloomfield
  • Dune and the Destroyer, a newly filmed interview with art director Kevin Phipps
  • Swords, Sorcery & Stunts, a newly filmed interview with stunt coordinator Vic Armstrong
  • Behind the Destroyer, a newly filmed interview with John Walsh, author of Conan the Barbarian: The Official History of the Film
  • Conan: The Making of a Comic Book Legend, an archive interview with writers Roy Thomas & Gerry Conway
  • Basil Poledouris: Composing the Conan Saga, an archive interview with the composer
  • Theatrical trailers
  • Image gallery
  • Double-sided fold-out poster
  • Six double-sided collectors’ postcards
  • Illustrated collectors’ booklet featuring new writing by Walter Chaw and John Walsh, and an archive set report by Paul M. Sammon

Reactions: sinusR2
Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer
Unboxings not your usual

Live Video from YouTube Cereal At Midnight he does a lot of talking so it slightly different to just a normal unboxing video
Select from start when you click play

B&N sets came in today! have a question, the postcard advert for the Arrow streaming service has an image(circular image with female in the center and japanese characters overlay) that i would like to know what movie it comes from. if someone open their set for CTD, could you offer response if know the image?

B&N sets came in today! have a question, the postcard advert for the Arrow streaming service has an image(circular image with female in the center and japanese characters overlay) that i would like to know what movie it comes from. if someone open their set for CTD, could you offer response if know the image?
You would need to post image of postcard you had included.

Arrow put random different postcards in releases these are films they have already released or might be releasing later.

Note sometimes postcard with image of a possible later release does not always happen.

On the back of each postcard is add for arrow player streaming service.

As postcards included are random other customers that purchase Conan the Destroyer might got a different postcard to the one you got included.

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt
You would need to post image of postcard you had included.

Arrow put random different postcards in releases these are films they have already released or might be releasing later.

Note sometimes postcard with image of a possible later release does not always happen.

On the back of each postcard is add for arrow player streaming service.

As postcards included are random other customers that purchase Conan the Destroyer might got a different postcard to the one you got included.
Thank you, will try my hand at taking a pic and getting uploaded, thanks again for the explanation.

Edited to include image(wasn't as hard as i thought, whee, will be uploading more in the future, now).

20240131_190332.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
Thank you, will try my hand at taking a pic and getting uploaded, thanks again for the explanation.

Edited to include image(wasn't as hard as i thought, whee, will be uploading more in the future, now).

View attachment 571840
@Daubt
That's the film Ringu

Original Artwork used with the Arrow Store Exclusive Edition

357412115_656004706560935_8265188994609056466_n.jpg

USA release

UK release

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Daubt
I already got delivery of Conan The Barbarian 4K from Amazon on January 31st and Conan Chronicles 4K edition from Arrow Store on February 14th.

I ordered Conan the Destroyer 4K Edition from Amazon after release date.
I decided I wanted both separate Slipbox editions of the films even though I already have Conan Chronicles 4K edition.

Amazon Order of destroyer dispatched using UPS
I will have delivery on Wednesday February 21
Usual fast 2-3 days delivery to Republic of Ireland.

Reactions: sinusR2