Crysis 2 (PS3/XBox 360/PC Steelbook)(Micromania Exclusive) [France]

Sep 24, 2011
Hi,

for info, Crysis 2 steelbook has been release in France in March 2011. (ONLY G1 Sized)

Exclusive Micromania.

img0000a.jpg

img0001ky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's a G2 sized steelbook that comes with the nano edition. Probably one of the most beautiful PS3 steelbook to date.

Picture found on google:

crysis2_steelbook.JPG

I just got myself one of these for the ridiculous amount of 24 euro in a gamestop place ... This is the best steelbook I've ever seen!

The whole hexagon texture is sick!
It got everything, full artwork, embosed/debosed, the gloss beautiful finishing ... and the game is pretty dope too, haha!

I just got myself one of these for the ridiculous amount of 24 euro in a gamestop place ... This is the best steelbook I've ever seen!

The whole hexagon texture is sick!
It got everything, full artwork, embosed/debosed, the gloss beautiful finishing ... and the game is pretty dope too, haha!

Yep!! Complete package in this one, and I do believe it is one of if not THE best looking complete overall Steelbook out there. Had mine since April of LAST YEAR lol since I had pre-ordered the PC Nano Edition and it really is what got me to start collecting Steelbooks in the first place (video game steels only though, G1).

So is this micromania edition hard to find? I needs me one, but I really dont know where to look if not on the bay.