Custom Steelbooks help

Nov 25, 2020
Can anyone recommend me someone UK based that they trust for custom Steelsbooks.

Like I'm honestly not really the biggest fan of custom steels, but there are a few Netfli in the titles I want and it looks unlikely we will ever get releases for them.

Specifically, or rather first I wanna finish my 87 North collection with Kate and the Day Shift.

hi @JinxyKatte :), Ninja @JoMaSanRa also does some nice customs. :thumbs:

the "Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!" thread, if you don't already know it, is interesting. as you would expect from the title, most of the items on it are custom art only, but some have been produced and/or can be for sale, or link to Ninja's own sites. the thread's been going for 14 years, so maybe start at the end and work back!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
hi @JinxyKatte :), Ninja @JoMaSanRa also does some nice customs. :thumbs:

the "Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!" thread, if you don't already know it, is interesting. as you would expect from the title, most of the items on it are custom art only, but some have been produced and/or can be for sale, or link to Ninja's own sites. the thread's been going for 14 years, so maybe start at the end and work back!
Thanks a bunch. Ill check it out.