smileyx9

Premium Supporter
Feb 9, 2013
Germany
Release date: 15. May 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I know this one is a problem because of rights issues in the UK and Europe so it's never going to match the others design wise. I think that was the idea behind the design. Same design, different company, legal problems maybe?

DE - Die Hard with a vengeance

Superior matte varnish finish with spot gloss treatment. The Uk version should have looked like this.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

4pOguVN.jpg

5rz9Zqf.jpg

jROb9NP.jpg

rIJGNuY.jpg

CYpkL6I.jpg

OHqt437.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

uV12RC4.jpg

lF8W8OQ.jpg

efoyYCz.jpg

xpROYSb.jpg

7ng74rp.jpg

6vQOP4b.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

F8sSSLs.jpg

qETKdw7.jpg

iYwaWpa.jpg

Must be the same people who produced the UK steelbook of The Day the Earth Stood Still. Now that is a joke as were the 4 other titles released with it..... Makes that German Die Hard steelbook look like a masterpiece of design.

Not trying to be negative here,but that is awful.it is a **** version of an already **** version :p could possibly be the worst steel ever produced.i would put it in my top ten,just my opinion i know you got some great editions and are a top collecter ric respect to you, love you bro,but god almighty:)

Reactions: blu-steel
Not to keen on that artwork hope it has a different logo from whats shown above overall an excellent film one of my personal favourites to...