Digitalbabe's Avatar/Inception/Salt (1.0) Steelbook Group Buy (Japan)-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

I will be going a group buy for these along with some other items. I'd like to get an interest list compiled so I can act quickly. Please subscribe to this thread to stay updated.

**Though this is a Blu-Ray items Group Buy, I am also an HD DVD collector. If there is anyone on here, that still collects imports, etc, please contact me, and I can pick up titles on HD DVD with this group buy.

As usual, I will send an invoice for the actual item(s) you wish to order, and then a separate invoice for shipping once items are packed, based on your location. This gives you some time to add other items, if you wish and allows me to calculate costs with foreign CC conversion fees, import/customs, PP fees etc.

Note: Depending on the release dates, I may split the orders, so everyone doesn't need to wait for the last item to become available. I'll keep you posted.

Payment via Paypal within 48 business hours of receiving an invoice. Prepayment only.

Items that will be available (presumably):

Steelbooks:

Please check Steelbook forum for details.

41gGsG%2BE9uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
41vQKGSTaiL._AA300_.jpg

Salt Blu-Ray Steelbook $52.50 before shipping/Paypal/Customs fees.

1)
2)
3)

51%2B5-M1ZroL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Inception Blu-Ray Steelbook (w/top) $65.50 before shipping/customs/Paypal fees.

1) DB
2)
3)

51E5gV5sbkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
41DFKCtYDhL._AA300_.jpg

Avatar Blu-Ray Steelbook (currently only as "sign up to be notified" not sure if it will come back). Price TBA.

1)DB
2)Gary (pending price)
3)Colombian (pending price)

HD DVD's
Variety of Imports-please contact me if you're looking for something specific.

Last edited:
DB, just remember that after a certain number of items the costs bottom out in terms of savings.

Also, be prepared to have to pay import tax on your order - it's going to be quite a bit per item.

They send Fed Ex International Express - it will get to you about in 2 days, but you won't get your customs / clearing bill from Fed Ex for a few days after the order arrives.

PM me if you need more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Andy, thanks-I appreciate your reply. Yes am familiar, as I've ordered numerous items from this and other vendors for myself and others, as a hardcore HD DVD collector. I am familiar with the import/customs process from importing other non-media products from around the world, too. As you've done numerous group buys yourself, I'll shoot you a PM, if I come across anything I've not encountered. Thanks!:)

Can you provide a link to the T2 so I can see what the SB looks like? Update: Never mind, I saw the thread in the SB section.

How much do you expect it cost? What about rel.2?

Last edited:
Can you provide a link to the T2 so I can see what the SB looks like? Update: Never mind, I saw the thread in the SB section.

How much do you expect it cost? What about rel.2?

T.2 Japan Version 2.0 Steelbook very expensive and very hard to find now.
My guess is around US250 - US300 for new and sealed EEK!

Prices/pics added (minimal markup on my end). Please note all prices are before Paypal/Customs fees and shipping to me, or you.

Thanks,
DB

After seeing the price on t2, i can only imagine what avatar will be. I think i'll pass on them. too rich for my blood, for now.

Hey guys-I have decided to drop the Terminator 2 Steelbook from this group buy, and stick with any items not available elsewhere (so far). Freedom sent me a PM reminding me that T2 is actually available at Yesasia (I added the link to the Terminator 2 1.0 JP Steelbook thread). After fees, shipping, etc, the JP buy of this item will end up being more expensive. Enjoy! DB

Hi All, as a number of Salt, Avatar and Inception Steelbooks have been announced since this was posted, I am cancelling this GP-there are other more cost effective options for all 3 releases. Thread locked-Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.