Nice Collectors edition with Steelbook :oohyeah:
(size ot yet confirmed)

"Gamestop Exclusive"
Release 07 October 2014
Price: 169,99$, 169,99 € (159,99€ for last gen), 129,97 ₤
Platforms: PS4, PS3, X1, X360, PC

DRAGONAGE_02.jpg

DRAGONAGE_01.jpg

Discover the ultimate Dragon Age™: Inquisition experience with the Deluxe Edition!

· Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.

· Red Hart Halla – Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.

· Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.

· Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack

· Bonus digital content – to be announced!

The Deluxe Edition also includes the mighty Flames of the Inquisition gear!

· Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.

· Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.

· Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.

Details of the Inquisitor Case and it’s ancillary items is as follows:

· Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector’s Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5” x 7.5” x 11.5” ( The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.)

· Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14” x 17”

· 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.

· Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set

· One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5” x 2.5” x 3”

· Inquisitor’s Badge

· Quill and Inkpot

· 40-page Inquisitor’s Journal

· Orlesian coins

· Limited edition SteelBook™ case to house your copy of the game

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/dragon-age-inquisition-inquisitors-edition/115020

Attachments

• DRAGONAGE_02.jpg
    DRAGONAGE_02.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
Its a great set, however, mine was damaged... a few of the map markers were broken and the gold plastic fell off the case during shipping. Everything else was great. I just wish it wasn't sold out so I could have had a replacement.

I never played any of the other Dragon Age games, but I'm 60 plus hours in and I'm loving it!

Woah....shouldn't you at least get some money off them.

1) It's not your fault it was damaged

2) It's not your fault it's sold out for it to be replaced

I would complain and get some money off it...it's a lot of money

EB Games Canada is Hell to deal with and I guess I'm just too lazy. Most of the set is still great, I like the journal, and the map is nice. Steelbook was in great condition.