Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Prices are through the roof on any and all Dune steelbook retail WWA and WEA premium releases. It's insane. Used prices have rocketed.
I'd wait till it calms down a little in a few months, otherwise you're going to be paying over and above.

There's a "Dune bubble" right now

I'll trademark that quote.:rofl:
Ayt thanks. Sorry new member here.

Prices are through the roof on any and all Dune steelbook retail WWA and WEA premium releases. It's insane. Used prices have rocketed.
I'd wait till it calms down a little in a few months.

Unless they do reprints of the WWA´s I don´t think the prices calm down, more like on the contrary.....will be less and less of them in circulation

Unless they do reprints of the WWA´s I don´t think the prices calm down, more like on the contrary.....will be less and less of them in circulation
Paying £70-£100 for one of the three WWA Dune steelbooks is a huge jump. A month ago they were down at £20-£25.
The Manta one has also jumped.

A reprint on the first film isn't beyond the realm of possibility I guess, given the success of the sequel.
Or a fourth variant?
Who knows what these companies think about other than money.

Probably more money.

Last edited:
Ayt thanks. Sorry new member here.
You can still ask in these threads. Just if someone can help they’ll most likely PM you (Private message) but there’s nothing wrong with asking in this thread as long as it’s not excessive. Also in the thread Billy posted once you have enough posts

Reactions: syoti_tebs
Paying £70-£100 for one of the three WWA Dune steelbooks is a huge jump. A month ago they were down at £20-£25.

A reprint on the first film isn't beyond the realm of possibility I guess, given the success of the sequel.
Or a fourth variant?
Who knows what these companies think about other than money.

Probably more money.
yeah pretty much guaranteed theyll reprint those and those spending 100$+ will be standing around with their d1cks in their hands

yeah pretty much guaranteed theyll reprint those and those spending 100$+ will be standing around with their d1cks in their hands
These Dune movies will always get re prints and re releases. WB will cream it. They’re massive now

No doubt blufans will eventually jump on them too

You can still ask in these threads. Just if someone can help they’ll most likely PM you (Private message) but there’s nothing wrong with asking in this thread as long as it’s not excessive. Also in the thread Billy posted once you have enough posts
Thanks so much. Will go thru the other threads one by one. The search function didn't help much. Also hoping someone will PM me with offers. Thanks again

Reactions: TheWildEye
Thanks so much. Will go thru the other threads one by one. The search function didn't help much. Also hoping someone will PM me with offers. Thanks again
Search function has improved but it also brings up threads with nothing to with what your looking for and have to go through pages to find it. I personally find it easier to google. Usually like ‘Dune steelbook hidefninja’ (and then if you’re looking for a specific country or retailer add that after steelbook). That’s how’s I’ve done 99% of my searches since day 1

Reactions: syoti_tebs
Huh, I didn't notice the first Dune steelbooks were all sold out, was gonna grab the blue one later cheaper, I thought...
Is it OK if I stand around like that either way?
Jason Segel Dancing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Also still hoping one day we get a Blade Runner 2049 premium from Manta or blufans. Or both! Rewatched it again recently and I’m kinda obsessed with it now. And I’m in the camp where I think it’s better than the original.... :coffee:
Got tired of waiting and managed to get a copy of the Blufans boxset with the Mondo steelbook (the orange Vegas one) a few months ago here as I don't hold out much hope for something else. I love both movies and find it hard to compare but I don't think I've watched anything as much as I've watched 2049 since it's release. First movie I went to see more than once on its first theatrical run too. I already had the purple Mondo steel, the white one with K in front of the spinner and the set with the whiskey glasses (and this is after cancelling my preorder for the version with the blaster). Curse you all you're making me want to rewatch it again!