IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 12, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Kino Lorber
Price: $26.99 (Amazon) - $26.57 (Kino Lorber)

81aBRJ8FC9L._SY679_.jpg
71-cPyo+t6L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
DISC 1 (4K UHD)

• Brand New HDR/Dolby Vision Master – From a 4K Scan of the 35mm Original Camera Negative
  • Audio Commentary by Director John Woo and Writers Mike Werb and Michael Colleary
  • NEW Audio Commentary by Action Film Historians Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
  • Audio Commentary by Writers Mike Werb and Michael Colleary
  • 5.1 Surround and Lossless 2.0 Stereo
  • Triple-Layered UHD100 Disc
  • Optional English Subtitles
DISC 2 (Blu-ray)

• Brand New HD Master – From a 4K Scan of the 35mm Original Camera Negative
  • Audio Commentary by Director John Woo and Writers Mike Werb and Michael Colleary
  • NEW Audio Commentary by Action Film Historians Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
  • Audio Commentary by Writers Mike Werb and Michael Colleary
  • 7 Deleted Scenes (8:26) – with Optional Audio Commentary by Director John Woo and Writers Mike Werb and Michael Colleary
  • The Light and the Dark: The Making of Face/Off Documentary (64:20)
  • John Woo: A Life in Pictures – Featurette (26:03)
  • Theatrical Trailer (2:08)
  • 5.1 Surround and Lossless 2.0 Stereo
  • Dual-Layered BD50 Disc
  • Optional English Subtitles

I don’t think this movie, and this 4K disc (with 5.1) at the price is worth buying. Others may disagree.

Is there anyone who got an issue with your preorder please ?

I place mine early October, and it's not prepared or dispatched , but it said "arrival tomorrow by 8PM" .... only day to get it, I guess they have a transport with the speed of light :)

So I contacted an agent with chat because I got same issue with another edition "OldBoy" .... and there are totally useless, they just read their screen, don't even try to think a little .... a shame !!!

Yep exactly the same, and usually after release date you can order via amazon.co.uk but nothing showing.
I guess we'll have to sit tight and see what happens.

Yep exactly the same, and usually after release date you can order via amazon.co.uk but nothing showing.

The product page indicate that this edition can't be shipped outside USA ....

Living in Europe and have a store which sells import from US ... so I cancelled my preorders Amazon US .... tired of their bad gestion with stock & preorder.

So now prices are lower with my french store.

As for "OldBoy" Limited Edition 4K .... which is sold out .... actually the release date is just postponed to end January but those incompetent on Amazon do not even update products page !

Amazon US Global Shop listing is live on Amazon UK
£27.46

Note
US Global Shop listings on Amazon UK are UK delivery address only and go live a few days after USA release date
UK Price includes shipping and vat

Amazon product