Forrest1066 Steelbook Trades/Wants

Jan 27, 2011
I currently have all three toy stories, Beauty and the Beast and Bugs Life but i am after all others, particulary Monsters Inc. If anyone has one to sell or Trade then please let me know

FOR TRADE
Salt:HMV UK Exclusive, opened buy polybagged with card insert still with it

LORD THE RINGS TRILOGY: NEW STILL SEALED - FutureShop 9 Disc Set

Harry Potter and the Golbet of Fire - German Release, opened but polybagged straight away

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - German Release, opened but polybagged straight away

Sin City - Canadian Release, opened but polybagged with a tiny little dent on the upper box of the steelbook

Rambo - MM German Release, opened but polybagged straight away.

If anyone is interested then please let me know:scat::scat:

Last edited:
Sin City German SteelBook ???

What country do you live in ....

I have Monsters Inc & Snow White ... tho I'm only looking to sell.

Sin City German SteelBook ???

What country do you live in ....

I have Monsters Inc & Snow White ... tho I'm only looking to sell.

would really like monsters inc if you want sin city then i will trade for this plus money. PM me what your after and i will think about it. Im in the UK

would really like monsters inc if you want sin city then i will trade for this plus money. PM me what your after and i will think about it. Im in the UK

I already have Sin City, I was just questioning because you wrote that it was German and I was pretty sure you meant Canadian.

$45 plus shipping if you are interested in Monsters Inc

how much for the snow white case

$35 plus shipping

$35 for Snow with movie? To UK?

I'd take that provided it is mint and all.

As to OP, are you looking for OCD-mint ones? I have some but most have one imperfection.

$35 for Snow with movie? To UK?

I'd take that provided it is mint and all.

As to OP, are you looking for OCD-mint ones? I have some but most have one imperfection.

Since Matty asked first, he's got first dibs... but no it doesnt have the movie as it was released as a preorder edition.

And both those steels are sealed, brand new plus it says "plus shipping"

Since Matty asked first, he's got first dibs... but no it doesnt have the movie as it was released as a preorder edition.

And both those steels are sealed, brand new plus it says "plus shipping"

Oh well that's a bit high for me, Matty can take it. ;)

$10 to ship to UK, just shipped a steel today for like $8 and this would be a jumbo. PM me if you interested, if not I understand mate.

Threads merged, so each member has one trade thread. Forrest, feel free to update your OP with current wants and haves. Thanks!:)