Digibook Full Metal Jacket - 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

Feb 12, 2011
91EyCnqDo9L._SL1500_.jpg http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007JWC8ZC/?tag=hidefnin-20

I might be in a minority, but I do wish Warner would just release these titles as digibooks in the first place...I think this is the fourth digibook anniversary edition upgrade now (Goodfellas, Unforgiven, Deliverance and now this). The track record suggests one or two new extras and the same transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:
photo now available:

fmj_2_US.jpg

Extras:
Commentary by Adam Baldwin, Vincent D’Onofrio, R. Lee Ermey and critic/screenwriter Jay Cocks
Documentary – Stanley Kubrick’s Boxes
Full Metal Jacket: Between Good and Evil
Theatrical Trailer

Warner have apparently announced this for release on August 7th 2012. Available for pre-order here

Last edited:
Stanley kubricks boxes is a fantastic documentary, worthy of a release on its own. It's strange to see it packed with this movie though, it's the sort of thing that should be with the compilation.

Will order this, thanks great find

Does anyone know what is in the extended 61 minute version of the "Boxes" doc in this set that wasn't on the original 47 minute broadcast version?

I bought this a few weeks ago & it's a nice package but it is worth pointing out that the documentary dvd disc is regionally coded for Region 1 though & therefore wouldn't play on my Blu Ray player :(.

I'm quite shocked that Warners have done this tbh seeing as the dvd's in their Blade Runner 5 disc Blu Ray set were region free.

I bought this a few weeks ago & it's a nice package but it is worth pointing out that the documentary dvd disc is regionally coded for Region 1 though & therefore wouldn't play on my Blu Ray player :(.

I'm quite shocked that Warners have done this tbh seeing as the dvd's in their Blade Runner 5 disc Blu Ray set were region free.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to lend/sell the "BOXES" DVD?

I was at a local used video store today and picked this up for 3.99 in mint condition. i def didn't expect to see that when i walked in there. got a couple other good finds as well matrix digibook mint for 6.99 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows fye steelbook mint for 11.99

I was at a local used video store today and picked this up for 3.99 in mint condition. i def didn't expect to see that when i walked in there. got a couple other good finds as well matrix digibook mint for 6.99 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows fye steelbook mint for 11.99

$3.99 ???? EEK!
lucky you