Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
They currently have three different ones available:

Mystery Gamer Box
Assassin's Creed Mystery Box
Star Wars Mystery Box

Has anyone bought from them before? I couldn't resist the Star Wars one, especially when I found a %15 off code (JUST15). :D

BOX.jpg

Reactions: digitalbabe
Deus would be an instant purchase for me .

I'd look at Far Cry to that game has SO MUCH to do and the replay value is AMAZING .

Nice pick up @Noodles .

@Flash

Any good for you flower ? :) .
Yeah, it'd be cool to see them do some for other games. I'm not sure how long their current ones have been available, but hopefully they'll add more at some point.

I'm still waiting for my Star Wars one to be dispatched, but will let you know what it's like once it arrives. ;)

Reactions: Scary Hair
Deus would be an instant purchase for me .

I'd look at Far Cry to that game has SO MUCH to do and the replay value is AMAZING .

Nice pick up @Noodles .

@Flash

Any good for you flower ? :) .

Hey thanks @Scary Hair
I appreciate you thinking of me but that's too expensive for us, having been totally underwhelmed by zavvi's zbox paying another £15 on top of them for potentially the same kinda stuff but thanks for the tag :)

Reactions: Scary Hair
Do NOT order from these cowboys!

My order still hasn't been dispatched after 2 weeks and any attempts to contact them have been ignored. I now have to report them to my bank to try and reclaim my money. Many other customers are stuck in the same situation, so I'd advise everyone to avoid Gamer-Heaven... they're a really dodgy company who obviously take your money with no plans of sending the items.

Do NOT order from these cowboys!

My order still hasn't been dispatched after 2 weeks and any attempts to contact them have been ignored. I now have to report them to my bank to try and reclaim my money. Many other customers are stuck in the same situation, so I'd advise everyone to avoid Gamer-Heaven... they're a really dodgy company who obviously take your money with no plans of sending the items.

Oh god sorry to hear that :(

Reactions: Noodles
Oh god sorry to hear that :(
Thanks! It sucks, but I probably should've checked out their feedback before buying from them... there's lots of negative comments regarding their service. I must point out that some people have received their items, so it may just be a recent issue or something with particular items. That doesn't explain why they're ignoring my emails and Facebook messages though. :angry:

Reactions: Flash
Three weeks after ordering and it's finally arrived! They also eventually responded to my emails about cancelling the order, but they waited until the day after it was dispatched, which was obviously too late by then. :banghead:

As for the box itself... it's another case of a couple of cheap/crappy items chucked in with one or two decent items. Thankfully I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, so I'm pretty happy with anything SW related lol. I got a Yoda bobblehead (not the Funko Pop kind), lightsaber chopsticks, Yoda t-shirt, hardback Stormtrooper notebook, small Darth Maul tin, Return of the Jedi magnet, some comic style character badges, C3PO keyring and C3PO wristband.