GB for UK Sweets/Chocolate! (or Savoury Goodies!)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Going hand in hand with bloodsnake007's GB for USA/Mexican Candy! (Sweet Goodies!) :scat:

This Group Buy is for any UK Sweets/Chocolate or even Savoury (crisps) things!

How to order?

Reply to this thread and Name an item you'd like
I will search for your item either online or local shops
I will then give you a price including shipping
I will PM invoice > You pay > I will buy the items requested ;)
I will then post as soon as items are to hand and packed!
(I'll even combine with any other GB order i have here)

So you know I have a actual sweet shop 2 min walk from me, see here: (might be able to get some discounts depending on orders)

Their website: www.thesweetretreat-ris.co.uk

List of their items: http://www.thesweetretreat-ris.co.uk/jars/4581109680

Sweet shop.jpg

They charge £1 for every 100g of ANY sweets in the jars you can see.

Sweets1.jpg

more pics:
Sweets2.jpg
Sweets3.jpg

Sweets4.jpg

Sweets5.jpg

Chocolate-bars-001.jpg

Shipping Info/weight:

Shipping prices will be the main factor of whether you decide to order or not :( I will treat you all with the fairest and most affordable shipping price that Royal Mail has to offer. Remember if you want insurance added it costs more.

NON TRACKED PRICES (£20 insurance)
UK
Up to 1kg £3.20

Europe
Up to 200g £3.70
Up to 430g £5.15
Up to 630 £6.60
Up to 1kg £8.05

N/S America / Africa / Asia
Up to 200g £4.75
Up to 430g £7.45
Up to 630g £10.15
Up to 1kg £12.85

Singapore / Australia / NZ
Up to 200g £5.05
Up to 430g £7.90
Up to 630g £10.75
Up to 1kg £13.60

SIGNED FOR (NOT TRACKED) OR TRACKED (No SIGNATURE) PRICES: (£50 insurance)
UK
Up to 1kg £4.30

Europe
Up to 200g £8.70
Up to 430g £10.15
Up to 630g £11.60
Up to 1kg £13.05

N/S America / Africa / Asia
Up to 200g £9.75
Up to 430g £12.45
Up to 630g £15.15
Up to 1kg £17.85

Singapore / Australia / NZ
Up to 200g £10.05
Up to 430g £12.90
Up to 630g £15.75
Up to 1kg £18.60

PAYMENT:
Total is calculated and I send an invoice via PM and payment must be done via Paypal.

I will safely ship items in a box or a jiffy bag (depending on the item(s) and quantity). I will only charge £1 for packaging material. No tip required on this one!

Your item £? + packaging £1 + paypal fee£? = total £?

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION* HDN and Group Buy leaders are not responsible for any health issues or shipping/customs matters arising from sending or receiving food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw above, someone asking about Crispy M&Ms.. UK Asdas sell them and 99% of cinemas sell them. I'm talking the big share bags rather than the smaller packs.

Just a bit of info if you wanted to check elsewhere for them.

Normally £1.69 each or 2 for £3 I believe.

If we are talking chocolate, not bars but chocolate like Hersheys...what can I choose from, any recomendations? What about Wonka? Hershey (some of them) we even have here in Sweden.

If we are talking chocolate, not bars but chocolate like Hersheys...what can I choose from, any recomendations? What about Wonka? Hershey (some of them) we even have here in Sweden.

I'll pop to my newsagent tomorrow to take pics, otherwise Tesco have a good selection, including packs of them:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294782875&Ne=4294793660&lvl=3

My fav is the Curly Wurly.... Creme Egg 2nd... Mars bar third ;) Double Decker is a must if you've never tried...

799px-Cadbury-Double-Decker-Split.jpg

or a walnut whip!

Walnut-Whip-Split.jpg

Reactions: Petit Lu and Hooch
David it is absolutely horrible for me to look at all your pictures :-( I m on a big diet for a few weeks and I m craving sweets.
What is this Double Decker? Seems nice.... And I saw on the list of the sweets shop Bear your home that they have triple chocolate King Size snickers???? What the hell is that? :drool::drool::drool::ohno: