Music on Vinyl Ghostbusters: Afterlife - OST (Rob Simonsen) (Muncher Colored Vinyl)

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: June 10, 2022
Purchase links: Music on Vinyl - Amazon DE - Amazon UK
Price: €27.99 (Music on Vinyl) - €32.99 (Amazon DE) - £32.84 (Amazon UK)
Notes: Limited edition of 2500 - Heavyweight gatefold sleeve with UV Spot varnish + embossing finish

6254_foto3_product_xl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
  • 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Deluxe gatefold sleeve with special UV Spot varnish + embossing
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • Printed innersleeve + 4-page booklet + litho
  • Score by Rob Simonsen (Love, Simon, Stonewall, The Way Back, Stargirl)
  • Brand new blockbuster movie
  • Alternative artwork designed by Richard Philpott
  • Limited edition of 2500 individually numbered copies on “Muncher” coloured vinyl
6254_foto3_product_xl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
You can now order direct from Music on Vinyl it's mostly new releases and upcoming releases
A few back catalog also but not many as most of those are sold out
They also have some shop exclusives
They are based in Netherlands aka Holland

EU Country
So those based in EU vat is included in purchase

Last edited:
You can now order direct from Music on Vinyl it's mostly new releases and upcoming releases
Seems like OSTs are available to purchase directly from the shop, while other releases from bands are just announced and they help to find a recordstore, wher e you can purchase from.

Reactions: Billy Talent
A few back catalog also but not many as most of those are sold out
They also have some shop exclusives
They are based in Netherlands aka Holland

EU Country
So those based in EU vat is included in purchase

Well finally! Asked them about this, they are local so their releases aren't hard to get but still very glad I can now order direct.
My favourite label so far their quality is fantastic they do it all right, high quality sleeves, nice artwork most of them with high gloss, and a mofi esque inner sleeve not paper inner sleeve.
Plus they take requests, I asked for a Fair to Midland pressing 3 years ago and they finally repressed it so I snagged 2 copies