Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México

Attachments

• 7509036574712.jpg
    7509036574712.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
very sorry about this mess, this is the first time we got different metal cases from the same studio, I will never bet that sanborns was correct on the item description

*any order from sanborns will get SteelBook*

there is no way to cancel an order direct from the website and reading the FAQ I have found

¿Cómo puedo Cancelar un pedido?
Solo debe solicitar la cancelación enviando un correo a la dirección [email protected]
Nota: Solo se podrán cancelar los pedidos, siempre y cuando no hayan sido enviados.

So, they are asking for an email requesting the cancellation.

You can use thes text below, just fill in your order number and name:

Hola,

Por medio de la presente les solicito de favor cancelar mi pedido numero (your order number) que fue realizado el dia (order date) a nombre de (here your name), el motivo de la cancelación se debe a que no es el articulo que busco.

Agradezco su ayuda y muchas gracias

(Your name)

Quick transaltion.
I need to cancel the order number 12345 placed on Sept 15 2014, order name is John Doe, the reason is because this is not the item(s)
I'm looking for.
Thanks a lot.

John Doe

Feel free to contact me to translate you the answer email.

Or you can call them to "Número Internacional 1 8774773781", per past experiences with some other ninjas, English skills from employees are not good but you can be lucky enough to get one person who can help you out w/o problem to cancel the order.

Today Sept 16 we're celebrating Independence Day so it's holiday for us :) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pokjak290
there is no way to cancel an order direct from the website and reading the FAQ I have found

So, they are asking for an email requesting the cancellation.

You can use thes text below, just fill in your order number and name:

Hola,

Por medio de la presente les solicito de favor cancelar mi pedido numero (your order number) que fue realizado el dia (order date) a nombre de (here your name), el motivo de la cancelación se debe a que no es el articulo que busco.

Agradezco su ayuda y muchas gracias

(Your name)

Quick transaltion.
I need to cancel the order number 12345 placed on Sept 15 2014, order name is John Doe, the reason is because this is not the item(s)
I'm looking for.
Thanks a lot.

John Doe

Feel free to contact me to translate you the answer email.

Or you can call them to "Número Internacional 1 8774773781", per past experiences with some other ninjas, English skills from employees are not good but you can be lucky enough to get one person who can help you out w/o problem to cancel the order.

Today Sept 16 we're celebrating Independence Day so it's holiday for us :) ;)

Thanks buddy, that will explain why ive had no response in 24 hours :D Was getting worried. I sent the below from Google Translate, hopefully they pick it up before dispatch! Hows it sound? The order number was in the email too but may just send yours as well :thumbs: Hope youve had a good day!

Hola,

Por favor, cancelar este pedido y le devolveremos el pago - que se hizo por error para el artículo incorrecto y yo no quiero recibirlo en el Reino Unido!

Gracias

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Buffalo MX