Gran Turismo 5 FS - $60 or trade

I think it would be real hard to get rid of it for that price. Thats expensive when people can get it from amz cheaper and it was $35 on black friday. I think if you had it for 45 or 50 shipped you may have better luck but thats just me.

I think it would be real hard to get rid of it for that price. Thats expensive when people can get it from amz cheaper and it was $35 on black friday. I think if you had it for 45 or 50 shipped you may have better luck but thats just me.

This game was not $35 on black friday, it came out 2 days before. It's still $60 (now $56) from Amazon. The cheapest I would go is $55, I can trade it in to a store for $60.

This game was not $35 on black friday, it came out 2 days before. It's still $60 (now $56) from Amazon. The cheapest I would go is $55, I can trade it in to a store for $60.

I know it sounds crazy, but trust me homie it was. I had it in my hand at Wal-mart here as they didnt even have the games in the glass case that day. Had a sticker on all the GT5's $34.99.

I just didnt buy it cause I just bought 7 games and I hated the demo. I thought about it, but put it up. I like crazy car games not real ****. Like Wipeout, Blur and split second.

I know it sounds crazy, but trust me homie it was. I had it in my hand at Wal-mart here as they didnt even have the games in the glass case that day. Had a sticker on all the GT5's $34.99.

I just didnt buy it cause I just bought 7 games and I hated the demo. I thought about it, but put it up. I like crazy car games not real ****. Like Wipeout, Blur and split second.

Then they mislabeled it, because it wasn't $35 anywhere on Black Friday.

I saw it for $35 as well

I agree with Wreck on the price too. Just checked Amazon right now and its at $55. If I really wanted it, I'd go through amazon. Free 2 day shipping and I have game credit so I'd still pay less.

Last edited by a moderator: