::Staff/Community Manager::

Last edited:
The link is below :

http://dvd.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ISBN=9360256331

But, it's sold out now.

Can someone please post a link for Aladin shop? Thx

Edit-seems they're sold out too nvm

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Yes! It's gloss finish.

Thanks Teddy, yeah I saw bummer. Oh well, I will need to settle for other versions then. Thanks!

KOR - Gravity

Glossy finish

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

qGrNclf.jpg

Nj0xGfV.jpg

s6k8Tij.jpg

RZTpYe2.jpg

Recently there has been release of FuturePak Korea with Grey 1/3 slip cover and the Korean sticker on releases (as sen on the picture)

They have releases to my knowledge;

Man Of Steel 3D Futurepak Korea (looks same as picture of Gravity in term of Packaging but with the man Of Steel Logo artwork)

Pacific Rim 3D Futurepak Korea

Gravity Futurepak Korea

QUESTION: where do we buy them as pre-release or when they are sold though a store upon Release. I've sen many people buy them and put them on ebay but where do we get Them ? what is the source store ?

Thank in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Gravity.jpg
    Gravity.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 107
so at Kimchidvd

the futurepak when we do a search, even though its a generic picture it will be with the Korean Grey 1/3 slip like the gravity picture I attached ?

but how do you know it's from Korea from the link the picture is generic and nothing in the description indicated it is the Korean one ???

That's the way it is for ordering a lot of the LE items from those sites. Usually they get updated closer to release, but not 100% of the time.