Horror Chat Great HORROR flicks on Netflix US

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
I am watching Wolf Creek 2 right now. Had no idea it was even made.
John Jarratt reprises his role as Mick. And he's just as creepry in this one. I have not yelled things at my TV for a long time.EEK!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf Creek 2 has been in the pipeline for a while mate :) I loved the first one but I hear there's some animal death's in WC 2 which is a reason why I won't watch it.

Watched 'Devils Pass' on Saturday, that was great!

Devil's Pass was awesome. Yeah, there was some animal death, but you can pretty much tell when its about to happen, so you could close your eyes Matt

Reactions: cooey
I didn't know there was a sequel either! It looks good based on the trailer, John Jarrett is excellent....Mick is a very scary bloke! Will definitely check it out. (I'll try not watch any animal cruelty scenes though)

Just Watched Thale. I Swedish subtitled film and was very entertaining. Mild kind of horror. But Thale is a hot swedish blond girl, that runs around naked.

The babadook is on there. Heard good things but yet to watch

saw it last week an loved

But when my brother pointed out that it loked like Papa Lazarou from League of Gentlemen, i doubt i'll be able to watch it again with a straight face

Devil's Pass / The Dyatlov Pass Incident (original title) was brilliant! strongly suggest watching
The Philidelphia Experiment / The Triangle
for further viewing

(don't click the spoiler if you haven;t seen the film as it will ruin the finale)