digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date August 9,2014

Purchase here

awesome.jpg

Reactions: bigballas01
And now it's announced that this will be released in cassette tape form!

guardians-awesome-mix-vol-1.jpg

The biggest mix tape of the year will soon be available to buy on cassette tape.

The Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 soundtrack will be issued on cassette Nov. 17, just in time for Black Friday (Nov. 28). It was already issued earlier on compact disc, digital download and vinyl LP.

The limited edition Guardians cassette (released through Marvel Music/Hollywood Records, a division of Disney Music Group) is exclusive to the community of independent retailers associated with Record Store Day, through Dec. 31. Each cassette will come with a digital download version of the album. It will be the first music cassette released by Disney since 2003. Disney has not announced how many copies of the Guardians cassette will be released.

Cassette Edition!?!?!?! :jawdrop: That's fu**ing AWESOME!!! :woot:

In the words of Rocket, "Oh Yeah!":cool:
_1400444190.gif

I'm definitely getting this! :drool: Thanks @vläd

old tracks I've known years before ... lol ... nothing of interest, unless you do not know you're way round music. like most most of US do not .... kind of sad

Fantastic soundtrack I always play this in the car a nice collection of easy listening songs and a couple that get you belting out the lyrics at the top of your voice :sing::sing: