Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
"Hansel & Gretel Black Forest"

Released July 26th, 2013

Available here

handgGB_DE.jpg

Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
It still doesn't make sense as "black forest" isn't German. It's English same as "get baked"

Sent from my iPad

Notice I said in my response "The title given to it in Germany" not German.

Many films (even German ones) sometimes use English titles rather than translate them into the local language. With this film, it appears that the US title of the film is "Handsel & Gretel Get Baked". I suppose the German distributor thought that this would be completely meaningless to the German audience and decided to give it a different, but still English, title of "Handsel & Gretel Black Forest". I hope that's clear to you now. :D

The 'plot'

A brother and sister battle a witch who lures teenagers into her suburban home with her special blend of marijuana where she then proceeds to kill and eat them to maintain her youth and beauty

@ntman©®

The 'plot'

A brother and sister battle a witch who lures teenagers into her suburban home with her special blend of marijuana where she then proceeds to kill and eat them to maintain her youth and beauty

@ntman©®

It's not in danger of winning an Oscar then!:hilarious:

It's no Oscar winner. But I really enjoyed it. A fun no brainer stoner movie. Fun for the entire family. BTW I watched it on Netflix US