Harry Potter Dark Arts Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 31, 2022 - May 29, 2023 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £169.99
Notes: SteelBooks have a matte finish and only include 4K discs, no Blu-ray discs
Previously an Amazon UK exclusive

E80A5823-51A5-4BEB-8A3E-D05A7C9F3EA2.jpeg

A4BEC961-E3F2-4F17-B6D4-B0E7E15F0573.jpeg

5DE91674-9CB5-4764-BED8-E7C2DC7A0F40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it isn’t zeta. Don’t want all 8 at once each in leather bound one click boxes that would cost the same as 6 months rent that you can ONLY buy in OC form.

If anyone does do them they would need to stagger each release
I keep watching them to see when the LOTR set comes out (and for how much). That said, I didn’t realize it was only OCs. I just assumed they’d sell singles too.

I keep watching them to see when the LOTR set comes out (and for how much). That said, I didn’t realize it was only OCs. I just assumed they’d sell singles too.
Nah no singles. Just OCs with a FS and SL. The full slips look really poor. Single lentis are ok. But it’s all boxset only and no single sales.

Not sure on concrete prices because it’s various GBs.

It's £700 shipped in one group buy.
LOL! Ridiculous

Imagine if they did released the potters!

With blufans releasing the mad max anthology it’s only 4 more films away. Could happen. Prices will be disgusting though

Reactions: Lenny Nero
LOL! Ridiculous

Imagine if they did released the potters!

With blufans releasing the mad max anthology it’s only 4 more films away. Could happen. Prices will be disgusting though
If they did, it'd either be OAB or a massive silver boxset. The OAB for the philosopher's stone was $115, and the Mad Max Quadrilogy was $340... So you'd be looking at $700-900+ either way :oops: F!uck that. I'm good with my UK hogwarts collection.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I like how the LOTR set turned out, and for the GB I'm in, the cost per edition (2 editions in each OC) comes out to about the same as the recent individual OABs. It's high, but not setting-a-new-standard high (especially since it comes with WEA steels, in contrast to the OABs). Wouldn't want to pay that much for a series that had eight films, though! :)

Yeah some of the prices I’ve seen for the LOTR set isn’t too bad really. Just painful having all editions all at once.

I’ve been wanting someone to do a full premium of HP though since I started collecting. One of the first things I searched for!

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah some of the prices I’ve seen for the LOTR set isn’t too bad really. Just painful having all editions all at once.

I’ve been wanting someone to do a full premium of HP though since I started collecting. One of the first things I searched for!
It’s the all at Once that bothers me most. And i wish I could just buy the SLs

Reactions: Bungral
There were, the Ultimate editions. A 'hard box' with a flap, like on 'one-clicks', for each movie, thick large cardboard character cards, hardcover booklets, great digipacks, etc.

HarryPotter7UEBDUSV4.jpg

HarryPotter7UEBDUSV5.jpg

HarryPotter7UEBDUSV19.jpg

HarryPotter3UEBDUSV16.jpg

HarryPotter1UEBDUSV20.jpg

Not gonna 'spam' all the photos, as I have over 110 for all boxsets, and links to posts on other forums are forbidden here.