Hasbro's 6" Star Wars action figures

toddly6666

Premium Supporter
Dec 8, 2011
Hong Kong
attachment.php

Marvel Legends' style Star Wars action figures!

The first wave will be released in August which includes:

- Luke (X-Wing Pilot)
- Darth Maul
- R2-D2
- Sandtrooper

$19.99 each!

There will be a total of 8 figures released in 2013.

Attachments

• starwars.JPG
    starwars.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Really interested in these - especially since there will be 2 waves this year.

"We consider them the best figures that Hasbro's ever produced for Star Wars that meets the sensibilities of romancing the character as well as the playability and poseability that fans really appreciate," says Derryl DePriest, Hasbro vice president of boys marketing.

wow! you need two of these per figure....this will be nice to display MIB and loose!

Last edited:
2013 SDCC Exclusive

6" Black Series Boba Fett With Han Solo In Carbonite, comes packed with 2 weapons, his jet pack, and his bounty, Han Solo frozen in carbonite. The limited-edition set will available at the Hasbro booth, and priced at $44.99.

Fett3__scaled_600.jpg

Fett2__scaled_600.jpg

Fett1__scaled_600.jpg

Fett4__scaled_600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jbsolo
I got more pics about this set, it has a Disney logo on the bottom of the box, other figures UPC and bar codes are changed with new stickers but this not

This Jabba arrived to also the Biker Scout (sorry no pics)

I have Greedo, Hans, Sandtrooper and Fett from this series for trade if anybody is interested? I am really looking for Kenner SW figures if anybody has any to trade. I have only opened my figures to inspect and then placed them back in the box so all are completely mint!!! Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Thanks