DVD Hellboy II (2) -*DVD* The Golden Army (Collector's Set) (Boxset)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
01-0133744.jpg

Hi All, I am cheating a bit here, as this is a DVD set, and not a Blu-Ray. I know there are many cool sets out there, not on Blu-Ray. Though I don't own this, it is a good price for a popular character, right now, and the price may increase again.

http://www.inetvideo.com/Items/N01-0133744

Enjoy!
DB

For that price you can just pick up the BD for cheap and have the BD Collector set as there was no difference between the 2, at all, except for the disc format

Cheers
CrashKelly

decent find thanks, if anyone wants one I got 3 to get free shipping :emb: :scat:

ps.. whats the diff between the packages (I know Crash you said at all but do you seriously mean NOTHING is different, not even a blu border or writing or something)?

Thanks, James

decent find thanks, if anyone wants one I got 3 to get free shipping :emb: :scat:

ps.. whats the diff between the packages (I know Crash you said at all but do you seriously mean NOTHING is different, not even a blu border or writing or something)?

Thanks, James

To the best of my knowledge and recolection, once opened, there is nothing different about the two sets. When sealedm, there is a Blu-Ray banner at the top, but it is part of a wrap around cardboard piece.

Cheers
CrashKelly

I was looking for Hellboy I box set but I found this one instead which I have ... in Blu-Ray may be it was release in BR only for some countries ... such as France for example ...

please help me about Hellboy bust statue box set :p

I was looking for Hellboy I box set but I found this one instead which I have ... in Blu-Ray may be it was release in BR only for some countries ... such as France for example ...

please help me about Hellboy bust statue box set :p

Thanks for that Jayce, I have started a new thread for the Blu-ray edition.

So it was released in the US aswell? I will have a look for it. You were right seether, it's available from 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com here.

my cousin picked it up and had it shipped to my house from best buy thats how i know, think it was on clearance for like $15 or something. The statue is really cool but doesnt have any legs just a stand.

Reactions: Sigill