Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Posting here for highest visibility.

SOme of you may have noticed the forums of the site being down for about 2 days.

It was unplanned maintenance that needed to happen. We knew members would lose some posts as the forums have been restored from 10/4 but instead of letting everyone continue to chat and post only for us to delete those as well we just closed the forum in the mean time. So anything posted on 10/5 is gone. But it was the lesser of two evils as otherwise some very important threads (with many of your posts) would have been lost forever.

Thanks to @AcIDc0r3 for alerting us, and special thanks to @apsmith21 for working tirelessly on getting us back to where we need to be asap. I'm sure I ruined his weekend.

any questions or concerns direct them all to me please via PM.

Quick note for any folks that made group buy or marketplace purchases between Thursday October 4th, 11AM GMT and Friday October 5th before the forums were turned off, please follow up with your GB host to make sure they have taken note of your purchase.

It is currently not reflected in the system and we don't want these to get forgotten about.

Thanks

@Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.