Hot Toys Help

i guess you can always get your money back if you buy from amazon? :) its still available at sideshow

Hi Everyone.

Just recently started collecting toys figures etc... my first Hot Toy i got last week is black widow from winter soldier which is amazing. I wana buy Gamora now....just wondering if anyone would buy from this japan seller on amazon? price sounds to good to be true, are there fake hot toys around?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MLOD514/?tag=hidefnin-21

Bear in mind, looks like this will be shipped from Japan, so you'll most likely will have to pay import tax (probably add £40-50) ontop that quoted price.
Overall, it won't be much different if you bought directly from Sideshow.

Fair one I should of remembered that from when I used to collect steelbook, bloody import charges. Il have a look at sideshow iv been buying from layer of the octopus which is a pretty kool site

Personally I would be wary of deals that appear too good to be true... Alarm bells would ring for me, it could be legit, but I doubt it. There are fake hot toys figures about, I've seen a fake hulk and a fake groot recently... Both looked pretty good, I doubt they would be up to hoy toys quality either for the figure or the packaging but if there are fakes for those there must be fakes of other figures.

Fair one I should of remembered that from when I used to collect steelbook, bloody import charges. Il have a look at sideshow iv been buying from layer of the octopus which is a pretty kool site
Also bear in mind custom charges when using SSC, they used FEDEX and every order I've received from them has had a £70/£80 fee (n) I also upgraded packaging ($10) as my first order had a slightly dented box as only sent in the brown shipper, upgraded they put that in a bigger box woth some padding for more protection :thumbs: