DVD Imaginaerum by Nightwish Nuclear Blast Mailorder Edition (DVD) [Germany]

hiratafabio

YogiNinja
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
OK, so this seems to be the best version for Imaginaerum so far. It includes a Steelbook with the movie, along with a 1000-piece puzzle for the movie (and a poster maybe?).

Limited to 250. {param}. BACK IN STOCK FOR A SHORT TIME, GRAB YOURS! (thnx blastherion for the info)

Release date: May 31
Price: 34.99 EUR
Buy here: Nuclear Blast

1000x1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so much choice when it comes to this release, tempted by this one now though !!!!

has anyone seen this as yet , bought the music score and obviously own the album :)

so much choice when it comes to this release, tempted by this one now though !!!!

has anyone seen this as yet , bought the music score and obviously own the album :)

I haven't watched it yet, although many friend of mine already got a leaked version. Not even listened to the score. Only listened to the album countless times and saw them live last December, after all, it's one of my fav bands!

Reactions: humperklonk
I haven't watched it yet, although many friend of mine already got a leaked version. Not even listened to the score. Only listened to the album countless times and saw them live last December, after all, it's one of my fav bands!

you have good taste my friend, i didn,t get chance to see them last year but caught them last time around on the dark passion play tour, far from the topic of this thread but i,m intruiged to find out who there next vocalist will be??? will floor stay??? :(

Reactions: hiratafabio
you have good taste my friend, i didn,t get chance to see them last year but caught them last time around on the dark passion play tour, far from the topic of this thread but i,m intruiged to find out who there next vocalist will be??? will floor stay??? :(

Thanks, mate! I also saw them during DPP Tour with Anette, they played two dates here in São Paulo, it was awesome.

Now, they said Floor would only until the Imaginaerum Tour ends, which was scheduled to be by January this year, but it seems they're getting more dates and she'll be with them for some more time. I don't know for how long, though, because she seems to be focusing on her main band, ReVamp, which started to record a new album lately. Let's wait and see.

Reactions: humperklonk