Horror-Theatrical Immaculate - In theaters March 22, 2024

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Immaculate (2024)

Tagline: Not every intervention is divine.

Genre: Horror, Mystery

Director: Michael Mohan

Cast: Sydney Sweeney, Álvaro Morte, Benedetta Porcaroli, Dora Romano, Giorgio Colangeli, Simona Tabasco, Giampiero Judica

Release: 2024-03-22

Plot: Cecilia, a woman of devout faith, is offered a fulfilling new role at an illustrious Italian convent. Her warm welcome to the picture-perfect Italian countryside is soon interrupted as it becomes clearer to Cecilia that her new home harbors some dark and horrifying secrets.

Definitely over hyped and a little overrated. After all the empty build up, the much heralded and lauded ending was about as scary and shocking as a wet fart.
Average horror at best.
Still a despite that, it's a decent watch, I just felt that the ending didn't go anywhere near as far as the reviewers had suggested. There were so many other threads teased at that were worth exploring, but given the short running time, they were left untouched and that's a shame.
It's worth a visit, just don't expect fireworks.
Maybe I've been desensitized over the years, perhaps that's why I wasn't shocked at the end and felt somewhat short changed.

A "screaming" (those who know, know) 3 out 5

Last edited:
Enjoyed this. Was well made and didn’t feel like a sh!tty commercial blumhouse horror

Could’ve done with an extra 10 seconds and Just wish you see the thing!

Enjoyed this. Was well made and didn’t feel like a sh!tty commercial blumhouse horror

Could’ve done with an extra 10 seconds and Just wish you see the thing!
I get it was all about her focus and energy. That's how the actress wanted it but even like a 2 second subliminal frame flash would have elevated that ending.

Only the sound of the wheezing mutant just didn't cut it for me.

I get it was all about her focus and energy. That's how the actress wanted it but even like a 2 second subliminal frame flash would have elevated that ending.

Only the sound of the wheezing mutant just didn't cut it for me.
Yeah it defo sounded like a Gremlin

Reactions: TheWildEye
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database