Iron Man's Hall of Armors by GeeWhiz Customs

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Thought I would post this even though it's pretty expensive. A four chamber diorama of the Iron Man Hall of Armor. Custom made and tailored just for you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

They don't have an official website but they do have an official Facebook site. [Click Here] They specialize in custom dioramas for a lot of 1/6 scale scenarios. This is only one of them. I took the liberty of emailing them and this is the reply I got back.

First of all we would like to thank you for your interest in Dioramas. Each piece is custom built and requires a lot of time to produce each art piece. Careful attention to detail is always our primary design objective when building our dioramas and we believe that we have achieved movie accurate proportions in this 1:6 Scale Custom Made museum quality that matches the actual movie prop used. Each build is unique and there will be no two dioramas that will ever be exactly alike. Here are the details for your inquiry:

Hall of Armors Diorama:
Price is US$680 plus Shipping, Packaging and Handling
• Movie Accurate Proportioned Museum Quality Replica
• Material is Fiber Glass, Acrylic, PVC
• 4-Stage Fixed Armory fit for 1:6 Scale Iron Man Figures (Only 4-Stages an not available in 7 stages)
• White LED Back Lit Panels with Blinking/Running Lights Function
• Multiple Yellow LED’s beneath the Base Flooring
• Warm Lighting on Each Side Wall
• 220 Volts AC Powered

The House of Stark Diorama:
Price is US$2,950 plus Shipping, Packaging and Handling
• 1:6 Scale Movie Accurate Starks Laboratory Design
• Material is Fiber Glass, Acrylic, PVC
• Includes 4-Stage Hall of Armors
• LED Running/Blinking Lights with Speed Control on Acrylic Gloss Black Flooring
• Functional Doors with Ceiling Lights
• Window Panel with Printed Florida Beach View (Lighted)
• Size is approximately 64”x36”x36” (LxWxH)
• 220V AC Powered
•Comes with Free Tony Stark Rash Guard (Sweater) and Pants Set with USB Powered Detachable Arc Reactor (Triangular Type)

Custom Tony Stark Rash Guard Sweater and Pants Set:
Price is US$95 plus US$12 for Shipping, Packaging and Handling

• One Sixth Scale Black Rash Guard Sweater with Gray Accents and Piping as seen in Avengers Movie
• One Sixth Scale Black Cargo Pants
• USB Powered Detachable Arc Reactor (Triangular Type)

(NOTE: Figures, vehicles and gantry are not Included in our dioramas. Actual dioramas may vary slightly as each one is custom hand crafted and made to order.)

Terms:

• Estimated Build Time for dioramas is 12-14 weeks. For Custom 1:6 Clothing, build time is 3-4weeks. It could be earlier depending on the number of commissioned work we are servicing at the time you place your order.

• The price indicated above does not include shipping or special packaging. It will be quoted after the diorama is built as shipping costs are based on weight which will only be finalized when the diorama has been finished.

• Please take note that all our works are custom made and we do not allow order cancellation. No monies will be returned as the money that is deposited for a commissioned diorama goes towards the work completed. Simply deciding that you do not want to continue does not mean you have a claim to any monies deposited and none will be returned..

• We accept Payment via Paypal. Just log-in to PayPal and click send money to our registered Paypal Account Under : [email protected]

Yours Truly,

Bleau Aquino
GeeWhiz Customs

Too rich for my pocketbook but somebody else may benefit from it so I went ahead and posted it.

Last edited by a moderator: