It Follows by Richey Beckett [AllCity X]

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
I'm very pleased to reveal my official special edition poster for David Robert Mitchell's fantastic new horror movie It Follows. The movie hits UK cinemas this Friday, and All City Media will have a limited run of screen printed posters available via their site allcityx.com. It's an honour to have been invited to work on this piece, one of the greatest horror movies I've seen in many years, beautifully made with a great cast and brilliant soundtrack. Go see it!

tumblr_nka65cTZh91qb8g4xo1_500.jpg

It Follows screen print by Richey Beckett. Measures 24” x 36” and is printed by Burlesque Of North America.

Hand numbered edition of 100 priced at $50

if__Variant.jpg

Glow In The Dark edition of 50 priced at $60

Both available at: allcityx.com

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: C2V3N
Going to see this tonight... and I cannae wait. I've heard nothing but great things. I do believe there's a couple of competitions floating around out there on the internet to win a t-shirt with this same design.

Going to see this tonight... and I cannae wait. I've heard nothing but great things. I do believe there's a couple of competitions floating around out there on the internet to win a t-shirt with this same design.

Yeah, its been getting great reviews for being a horror film that doesnt rely on jump scares.
I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I'll hopefully catch it mon/tue next week.

posters are up

AllCity x Richey Beckett

IT FOLLOWS - CREAM SPECIAL EDITION ($50)
ItFol-1.jpg ItFollows_REG.jpg

24 x 36 4 colour print
100 Run on Speckletone Sand paper stock

Printed and posted directly by Burlesque, USA

IT FOLLOWS - VARIANT SPECIAL EDITION ($60)
if__Variant.jpg ItFollows_VARI.jpg

24 x 36 4 colour print
50 Variant on Poptone Berrylicious, with additional glow in the dark layer for added greatness

Printed and posted directly by Burlesque, USA

PLEASE NOTE - WILL NOT SHIP TILL MARCH 27TH.

Official special edition to mark the UK release of modern cult hit IT FOLLOWS.

Last edited:
Reactions: justboy
It has been a long time since I added any posters to my wall but the glow in the dark version is really neat: I think I'll have to get one as I totally loved the movie and can't wait to see it again. :drool:

Reactions: C2V3N and Dan Kyte
I bought one of the variant--haven't even seen the film, but I have a feeling I'm going to love it. I also love the unique concept of the glow-in-the-dark sheen. With a limited run, it made it almost a no-brainer. Thanks!

Reactions: Dan Kyte and C2V3N
That glow in the dark on the variant is so freaking cool looking...but I just can't get past the color of it when it's not glowing. So I'll probably order the original when I get paid Friday.

AP's are going on sale tomorrow:

Greetings!
I'm very pleased to announce that my new store and site will be launched tomorrow, July 1st at 6pm (BST).

www.richeybeckett.com

There'll be a very small number of older prints available, new products, shirts, artist proofs retrieved from the archives - as well as your first chance to grab an artist proof of my 'It Follows' print. I'll also be releasing some brand new prints over the coming weeks, all of which will be announced right here on the mailing list.

On that note, I'd also like to say thank you and welcome to all of the new subscribers - your interest and support of my work is very much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Richey

• Informative
Reactions: C2V3N