don't forget Jaws from Moonraker

jeff dunham walter GIF

The Mandela Effect.

That girl HAD braces!

And the first Jaws.
@Stygian

Jaws 1978 already had a 4K+Blu-ray lenticular collector's edition

SteelBook edition in a lenticular slip was a Zavvi Exclusive

HMV also had a exclusive cine edition was a amaray in the same lenticular slip with booklet and artcards that the zavvi exclusive SteelBook edition used.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
If universal are using the existing Blu-ray disc that includes 2D & 3D versions on same disc

I assume will be same Blu-ray disc in 4K edition but that's TBC.

Reactions: Billy Talent
There was a Zavvi exclusive 4K CE with a lenticular slip released here in UK (unsure about rest of world). I have that and the Jaws 2 Lenti and would be down for similar editions for 3 and revenge

Yes I know. That's what I meant when astycorax asked "What are the chances here for a Lenticular Collectors edition, like Jaws 2??"

A Lenticular Collectors edition like the Jaws 2 and the first Jaws Lenticular Collectors editions.

@Stygian

Jaws 1978 already had a 4K+Blu-ray lenticular collector's edition

SteelBook edition in a lenticular slip was a Zavvi Exclusive

HMV also had a exclusive cine edition was a amaray in the same lenticular slip with booklet and artcards that the zavvi exclusive SteelBook edition used.

Yes I know. That's what I meant when astycorax asked "What are the chances here for a Lenticular Collectors edition, like Jaws 2??"

A Lenticular Collectors edition like the Jaws 2 and the first Jaws Lenticular Collectors editions.

Right... so both jaws 2 & 3 look exactly like the jaws 2 4K steel, with no matching jaws 1 steel. Hard pass. Jaws 2 was the only sequel that was even marginally decent anyway.

We are working on lenticular special editions of both for the UK - booklets will feature additional writing as well as production notes. Announce when we have all the art locked

We are working on lenticular special editions of both for the UK - booklets will feature additional writing as well as production notes. Announce when we have all the art locked
But will there be standard steelbook only editions as well for these two? I ended up buying the Scandinavian release of Jaws 2 as I just wanted the steelbook without all the paraphernalia that comes with special editions.

But will there be standard steelbook only editions as well for these two? I ended up buying the Scandinavian release of Jaws 2 as I just wanted the steelbook without all the paraphernalia that comes with special editions.
Probably not, no. There wasn't for jaws 2.