Jeff Proctor Chat Thread

Oct 7, 2012
France
Poster by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 160. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

Poster by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 80. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60

Information :

This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, June 20th at MONDO
HERE : http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12)

Vinyl :

You will also have the opportunity to buy vinyl :
(Score composed by Rob. Packaging design by Jeff Proctor. Single LP in standard jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on BLACK vinyl and randomly-inserted WHITE vinyl. $20)
HERE : http://www.mondotees.com/VHSVINYL_c_19.html

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maniac" by Jeff Proctor

Not my type of thing really, but the prints go on sale at a random time tomorrow and the vinyl at a random time on Friday.

"Thursday and Friday, respectively, we will be releasing our poster for the upcoming remake of MANIAC and its soundtrack.

On Thursday, we have Jeff Proctor's brutal, gruesome poster for MANIAC. We previously premiered this poster at Texas Frightmare Weekend for the U.S. Premiere of the film. We are excited to release the remaining edition tomorrow in preparation for the film's U.S. Theatrical release. We will also be selling a few similarly themed leftovers from the Texas Frightmare Weekend.

On Friday we will be releasing the films soundtrack as our sixth LP release of the year. The music, by mononymous French musician Rob, is retro-synth reminiscent of the unique synthesizer soundtracks of the 1980's.

We hope you check out the film this weekend, or when it opens at a theater near you. If you have seen the film you know how good this soundtrack is.

You can see detail shots of both the poster and our vinyl soundtrack for MANIAC on our blog right HERE.

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. This poster will be available online at a random time on Thursday, June 20th.

The MANIAC vinyl will be available online at a random time on Friday, June 21st.

Poster by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 160. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

6f8e6725c39a2d543c22f47d_533x800.jpg

Variant by Jeff Proctor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 80. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60

16aea81da15da50b46af23f2_533x800.jpg

Score composed by Rob. Packaging design by Jeff Proctor. Single LP in standard jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on BLACK vinyl and randomly-inserted WHITE vinyl. $20"

d3b7051ffec9c4808a60b96a_533x536.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
So it appears this poster is depicting a **** scene wherein the victim is being scalped before she's ultimately murdered. I'll be honest, I'm going for both of them.

no, not really. I'd never display art like this.

I'm also not really pushed on putting it up in my living room.
Really curious though what else they will have as they stated the following in the blog:

"We will also be selling a few similarly themed leftovers from the Texas Frightmare Weekend."

This is some disturbing sh*t... How are you suppose to put this up on your wall and have peeps over, many of which can be young nieces, nephews, friends kids, other kids, and just any children!

Actually the scene has nothing to do with **** and there is no **** in the movie whatsoever. A very...interesting...watch

Variant sold out just as fast!

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Both sold out now.

The regular edition keeps coming back to stock at times though :|

Indeed. I thought of getting the variant but was late by a minute or so. I thought I had a decent chance, but think again :D It was gone just as soon as it appeared, as usually. The regular print took about 5-10 minutes and came back in stock twice! Oh well...

The LP is live for those interested.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

And... Sold out.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

And... Back in stock :D