Aniv

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blu-ray SteelBook - LENTICULAR SLIP - DIRECT SHIP (NE#13)

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions: stevexgreenaway
anyone else in the UK not seen any movement on the tracking since 26th July....getting a tad worried as I'd expect it to be over in the UK by now considering last tracking was it leaving Korea last Wed....

Reactions: ChrisPatt
anyone else in the UK not seen any movement on the tracking since 26th July....getting a tad worried as I'd expect it to be over in the UK by now considering last tracking was it leaving Korea last Wed....

Yup, mine's the same and it still doesn't show on the RM tracking either.

Hi,
I don't remember paying a tip? I hope my payment went through OK.
How long will an order take to arrive (roughly) after shipping? :) (I'm in the UK)

Well I'm getting the lenti version by itself.
We got the tracking numbers from @Aniv on 26th July. I've just checked the tracking on Royal Mail and it has finally updated. It arrived today in the UK at Heathrow at 13:36pm. Maybe yours was in the same shipment. Have a check on Royal Mail with your tracking number. If so, shouldn't be too much longer. :thumbs:

@grimtales1 Well Royal Mail tried to delivery mine today. (No one was in for delivery so it is waiting at the depot till tomorrow.) So I guess some UK peeps should have also received their one today.