Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Slovakia]
m_0AAkingdom-heavenSteel.jpg
Release date: October 31, 2014.
Purchase link:
dvdbest.sk
Price: 26.95 Euro

Thanks for this source! I've done an order (after I missed both CZ and KR versions). Not sure only if dvdbest.sk really will send me the item, at least currently it's not in stock ("availibility 5 - 10 days"). Shipping is also not cheap (to Europe 15,95 € + insurance 0,80 €). OK, we will see :)

There is no difference between this and the Czech release. All three discs are Region ABC.
I read that there is a difference. The Czech version has the Director's Cut and the Korean version doesn't not.
I too missed both CZ and KR versions. however KR is A locked. anyone know what this is?
The only difference I read is that the Czech version has the Director's Cut and the Korean version doesn't.

I read that there is a difference. The Czech version has the Director's Cut and the Korean version doesn't not.

The only difference I read is that the Czech version has the Director's Cut and the Korean version doesn't.

There would appear to be a misunderstanding, since neither the question asked nor the answer provided had anything to do with the disc content of the Korean Steelbook.

This thread is about the Slovak Steelbook. When I stated that there was no difference between this release and the Czech one, I was referring to the Slovak release not the Korean. The Czech and Slovak releases are identical, as for that matter is the Polish one. The Korean one is not.

P0UNDLAND stated that the Korean release was Region A locked and asked about the Region Code of the Slovak one. I merely pointed out that since the Slovak release is identical to the Czech release, all three of the discs will also be identical, ie Region ABC.

@P0UNDLAND The Czech release is available again from film-game.cz. See my post in the Czech Steelbook thread for more details.

Last edited: