Late Night with the Devil (2023)

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Late Night with the Devil (2023)

Tagline: The live television event that shocked a nation!

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Cameron Cairnes, Colin Cairnes

Cast: David Dastmalchian, Laura Gordon, Ian Bliss, Fayssal Bazzi, Ingrid Torelli, Rhys Auteri, Georgina Haig, Josh Quong Tart, Christopher Kirby, Steve Mouzakis, Gaby Seow, Michael Ironside

Release: 2023-03-10

Runtime: 92

Plot: A live broadcast of a late-night talk show in 1977 goes horribly wrong, unleashing evil into the nation’s living rooms.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 150655.png

Reactions: Billy Talent
Awesome, and I welcome the voiceover in a trailer, even if it's 'stylized and just this once...

Surely this must have been somewhat inspired by the now legendary 1992 BBC "real" Live TV documentary 'Ghost Watch'?

It literally petrified the UK country, made national headlines in the press and was discussed in Parliament.

I watched it alone live when I was 11, it's forever ingrained on my psyche. Was groundbreaking at the time. Now looks creaky and wonky as heck but still...it was a sensation in 1992.
No one had ever seen or heard anything like it. Especially for a prime time show (was it a Friday or Saturday night...cant remember) but it was seen by millions of kids.

Not as good as it’s being made out to be. Has some cool moments and the idea is a nice change for found footage but some of the actors, most of the actors were poor. One in particular did my nut in. Enjoyed the final 10-15 mins but something felt kinda off with it from the start. Still worth a watch and enjoyable to a degree. I will say David Dastmalchain was perfect in his part

Reactions: leelee17
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database