Lego thread

Tried searching but can't seem to find a dedicated Lego thread :rolleyes:

I'm quite a big collector of Lego and was wondering is there any other members out there who collect

Who doesn't love Lego? What's your favourite series/collection?

Reactions: Harty
Currently collecting the force awakens sets

Just finished building Kylo rens command shuttle

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tried searching but can't seem to find a dedicated Lego thread :rolleyes:

I'm quite a big collector of Lego and was wondering is there any other members out there who collect
I actually searched for a thread just the other day too, as I'd finally bought my first Lego set (Rey's speeder) in years!

Will ask the rest of the staff what they think to having a dedicated section for Lego. ;)

I actually searched for a thread just the other day too, as I'd finally bought my first Lego set (Rey's speeder) in years!

Will ask the rest of the staff what they think to having a dedicated section for Lego. ;)

Would be great if they agreed :thumbs:

Still ain't got around to building the x-wing yet:oohyeah:

Reactions: Noodles
Would be great if they agreed :thumbs:

Still ain't got around to building the x-wing yet:oohyeah:
Sir @Wreck seems to like the idea. :)

Is that Poe's X-wing? My friend posted a photo of his on Instagram recently... I didn't realise it was so big! He also has the Slave I, which I'd love to get eventually.

I posted this a while ago in the Toys Toys Toys Thread but Poe's X-Wing is pretty amazing! Really do love it. I have Rey's speeder which I have not opened yet and a ton of old lego Star Wars sets, I've sold most of my non-Star Wars Sets at this point

2.JPG

1.jpg

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Reactions: Harty and Wreck
@Harty what do you think of it. I think it is one of my favorite sets. I took my time when building it and it took a fair amount of time. I think Lego has turned me OCD now with these numbered bags I want to unbuild it backwards to make sure I resort it; I just remember never having these bags. Everything was in one or two unnumbered bags and that was that.

I built my Speeder. I like it but nothing to write home about...

Kylo's ship is also meh to me, not crazy about the aerodynamics of it; it looks cool, just not sure I would want to drop the $100 on it

oh and since I know they are spread over the forum, heres a few photos from some of my Convention Exclusive Legos and that is just 2014 and 2015)

2.JPG

1.JPG

Reactions: Lester