Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
PS4 Limited Run #405: Castlevania Anniversary Collection Ultimate Edition

Switch Limited Run #106: Castlevania Anniversary Collection Ultimate Edition

Price: $174.99

Preorder: Friday, May 14 at 10 am Eastern Time

PS4 Version & Switch Version

Info: Konami's Castlevania Anniversary Collection traces the origins of the historic vampire franchise. Included is a unique eBook with details provided by developers, artists, and others inspired by the Castlevania legacy which sheds a fresh light into the world of Castlevania. Released as part of the Konami 50th Anniversary celebration, relive these timeless classics that helped define the platformer genre. From the Belmont clan to their extended bloodlines and allies, the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is the best first step for anyone to take into the world of Castlevania and the fight against Dracula!

Contents:
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection Classic Edition
    • Limited Run: Castlevania Anniversary Collection
    • Throwback NES-Style Konami Silver Box printed with Metallic Silver Ink to perfectly match your retro boxes. This box features all-new art from legendary Konami cover artist Tom duBois.
    • Retro NES-Style Dust Sleeve sized to fit your game case.
    • Physical Soundtrack CD featuring selected tracks from the games included in the Castlevania Anniversary Collection
    • Reversible 18- by 24-inch Poster
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection Bloodlines Edition Plastic Clamshell Case
  • Physical "The History of Castlevania: Book of the Crescent Moon" Book
  • Miniature Replica Box Collection featuring all nine games from the Castlevania Anniversary Collection
  • Three Premium Retro Box Art Prints
  • Castlevania Logo Enamel Pin
  • Official G2 Blu-ray Sized / Official Nintendo Switch Sized SteelBook Case SteelBook Case
  • Shadow Box featuring Tom duBois' stunning new art with button activated lights and sound.
  • Premium die-cut box allows you to showcase the shadowbox even if the game remains sealed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I want this! Not a big fan of the steelbook but I wouldn't mind having the PS4 games on physical for my collection.
I see it's an open pre-order so at least will give me plenty time to decide which edition to take.

I was thinking to get the same but then I couldn't decide between the Classic and Bloodline Edition so I will just go for the big box :whistle:

Do note that non-standard editions will likely be a longer wait than the stated 4-5 months, especially with them switching to open preorders for most releases.. I have an order from last July that was just shipped and only one from August onwards that's arrived.

• Informative
Reactions: Thoth
It was one of my worries with LRG but I've been a Kickstarter backer (Mostly board games) so I kinda got used to getting my orders a year + later.

Nice! Mine was delivered to my in-laws in the states last week, but it will be a while until I travel to get my hands on it lol

I still don't like the Gold/Red side banners on the steelbook, but at least they are smaller than what the original was.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Nice! Mine was delivered to my in-laws in the states last week, but it will be a while until I travel to get my hands on it lol

I still don't like the Gold/Red side banners on the steelbook, but at least they are smaller than what the original was.
those banners look pretty cool tho.. nice embossing