Cancelled Limitless (Season 1) [CBS]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
limitless.jpg

LIMITLESS
Based on the 2011 feature, Limitless follows Brian Finch as he discovers the power of the mysterious drug NZT. In this new drama from executive producer Bradley Cooper, explore what happens when a man unlocks his limitless potential.

This Fall on CBS.

limitlessThumb.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: FanOfGaming and jcm
I'm intrigued, it was a pretty good film. Having Bradley Cooper both starring in and producing it may help give it traction with wider audiences than with just this new guy.

TV is now becoming the movies with reboots and rehashed storylines. 12 Monkeys, Limitless, Minority Report, Sleepy Hollow etc...

There are far too few Vince Gilligans in the world to revolutionise television.

This was probably my favorite new show that I've seen so far.

Loved the cast. (people from Alias, Fringe, and Dexter. All shows I have liked)
Didn't know it was directed by Marc Webb until I saw the credits. Pretty cool.

While it borrows a lot from the film, it does enough different to make its own... Wonder how much Bradley Cooper will be involved with the show after this?

I thought it was a good start, and it was pretty well written so you didn't have to had seen the movie to understand it. Hopefully the series will continue to be as strong as it's pilot.

Reactions: kaw
A good start yet formulaic. It could revert to a cop show as of next week. This is the problem with a lot of shows. They start off all ooh ooh but then it slops in the next few episodes.

Let's hope this one tries a little harder. Kurtzman and Orci are involved. They might surprise us.

Reactions: kaw
Wow! Personally I thought episode 2 was even better then the pilot!
Loved the lighter tone and yet it was still able to get serious when needed. Worked really well.

Very impressed! I'm in. This one is a keeper.

I still have the first 2 episodes sitting on my dvr. It's tough for me to make time for both video games and tv, while working 6 days a week. I can't wait for late November, when i only work 5 days, and even better, Christmas, when i get laid off until mid March.

@Sixteenvolt420 Have you seen the movie? If you liked it. You'll like this. Plus episode 2 changes things up a bit. Make time for this one.
I read in a review that it reminded them of "Chuck". and I totally agree. I miss that show and I think this will be a nice replacement.
Plus, its rating are good so Im pretty sure this will be around for a while.

I think we need to get you some NZT so you can watch all these shows and work at the same time. haha

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
@Sixteenvolt420 Have you seen the movie? If you liked it. You'll like this. Plus episode 2 changes things up a bit. Make time for this one.
I read in a review that it reminded them of "Chuck". and I totally agree. I miss that show and I think this will be a nice replacement.
Plus, its rating are good so Im pretty sure this will be around for a while.

I think we need to get you some NZT so you can watch all these shows and work at the same time. haha

Yeah, i did see the movie, and i liked it. I'm sure i'll like the show, when i get to watching it. I just record way too much tv. Some nights of the week, i'm recording 7-8 hours worth of shows.

@Sixteenvolt420 Haha Yeah I'm exact the same.
I try to record everything new that I think might interest me and watch the pilot episodes of all of them.
If I like the pilot, I'll watch the second episode. If it still holds my interest after that I keep watching the series. If not. Cut.

This week I feel like a lot of shows are going to get cut from my list.
Often times when a series starts to take up room on the DVR because I haven't watched it in weeks is also a sign that maybe it should be cut. haha

I know sometimes this isn't fair to shows, many take a while to get going. But then I'll just catch up on blu-ray or netflix if I hear its worth watching.
There are too many shows. Can't watch em all.