Looking for help from US members

Status
Not open for further replies.

khamito

Premium Supporter
Feb 5, 2012
Hi,

I'm looking for help from members in the US.

My problem is, i ordered a lot from Amazon.com, most are fragile sets, digibooks, boxsets... so from time to time, if i got luck, they arrive to me in good conditions, unfortunately, most of the time, they got a few dents from the trip inside a huge cardboard without any kind of protections.

Really tired of having to return them each time... and i'm getting to old for that. :ohno:

So what i'm looking for, is help from someone who can order for me, i'll pay in advance of course. Then check that everything is in perfect mint condition, no dents, no scratches, just perfect. Then put a nice round of bubble wrap around them, then ship it.

In exchange, i can offer to do the very same for you if you need something from France.

Thanks !

That's a win win situation :) I'm sure you'll find someone buddy, lots of people looking for someone to source out stuff from France, especially FNAC releases.

Well, i have very good feedbacks, unfortunately from other forums.

But if anyone (even non US-members, i'd gladly help everybody) needs anything from France, i'd gladly help.

Just wait to have 30 posts and you'll be able to create a thread in the sales/trades section. You'll also be able to post references (eBay and other forums feedbacks) so you're good :)

Well, i have very good feedbacks, unfortunately from other forums.

But if anyone (even non US-members, i'd gladly help everybody) needs anything from France, i'd gladly help.

We welcome feedback from other forums if you have that available. Helps people make an easier decision ;)

I'd like to thank everyone who offered help here or in private messages. (wow, it's 2:26 in the morning, and this phrasing seems so wrong or me brain is down maybe)

I'm astonished really...

This is the very time i received so much help on a forum, a LOT of members kindly offered their help spontaneously.

Thank you very much everyone, if you ever need anything from France, please feel free to let me know, i'll gladly help.

Reactions: WKRP
Status
Not open for further replies.